The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Super sharpie (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Bob Saget Rocks
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of Bob Saget Rocks
Wow, thanks. This is the answer I was looking for, how to get ink to the gimmick, not just the sharpie itself.
Drewmcadam
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland
1238 Posts

Profile of Drewmcadam
I've had three. With one, the tip fell out, fortunately just AFTER I had used it while filming for the BBC. Not that it mattered, because after replacing the tip (if you get one of those retractable pentels and cut the ink tip off it fits perfectly) the darned holder broke. Boink - straight in the bin. However, on complaining, this was replaced free of charge - great service. I had already bought another by this time - and the caps on these are VERY tight - might try the sandpaper idea. I like it because it got me out of a really messy situation once - definitely worth having it nearby!

Drew
tanselkaya
View Profile
Regular user
139 Posts

Profile of tanselkaya
I regularly sit down and write sentences with both the gimmick and the pen. I practice numbers, letters, shapes. Round forms still trouble me. It gets better after a week or so. Practice is also a good time to make sure that the thickness of the tips match. I push the gimmick on a flat surface, but careful it is easy to overdo. Also be careful not to mess your fingers during the handling. In the early days, somebody got suspicious because my fingers had small dots on them.

I prefer painted cheese wax instead of the tack. It keeps the paint longer.
NotYourAverageJOE
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of NotYourAverageJOE
I like it for the fact I can use a sharpie marker which is more organic than a pencil nowadays.
NOT YOUR AVERAGE MAGIC
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Super sharpie (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL