The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » A few thoughts on cold reading (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dan parker
View Profile
New user
Germany
51 Posts

Profile of dan parker
What if everything is different, what if you wake up a morning and there is an old man standing in front of you and he says: All reading and divining systems never existed. There was allways only you.

so, lets start thinking: What if the old man is right? All divining systems are just useless props.

I proved this for myself.

I have developed my own diving system. I use ESP - Cards, ive found for the basis sources like Kentons SAR and the four pattern ploy from szyguy. I attached this and that and after all ive got a very good system with very good results.

But: I was not shure, why I am right, because I mixed really wildly meanings from other systems, so I proved the system itself.

I changed the meanings. For example: wavy line instead of plus sign, circle instead of star. And what happenend. Ive got the same positive results from my clients. For example I said the wavy lines are for uniqueness and for relationships(what a crap), but I was right.

So I started to prove another system: Playing cards. This system is older and better than tarot cards, the path cards are attached 100 years later. So changed the meanings, eg ive said oh well youve got the queen of hearts, youre a wealthy person, good in finances and so on, and I was precise.

So, and now backwards: if the systems are precise they must allways display the same, but they do not. Only if you make astrology or birthday profiles ok, but the rest not.

So, to provoke a little bit here are my statements:

1. Every System is only a simple mnemonic system for corny stock lines
2. There is no ancient hidden knowledge or hui buhh or mysterious stuff in it

What are youre opinions? Have you ever tried to change? Have you ever validated your results? And if not, why? Do you trust yourself or your system?

dan parker
kaytracy
View Profile
Inner circle
Central California
1793 Posts

Profile of kaytracy
Try taking any column on the astrology for the day from the newspaper, cut away the "signs" and read the rest....in any order to any sign!
k
Kay and Tory
www.Bizarremagick.com
Thoughtreader
View Profile
Inner circle
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
1565 Posts

Profile of Thoughtreader
Maybe you are just psychic and you instinctivly gave the correct answer to each symbol as required without even knowing it. And unless you know otherwise with 100% accuracy, you allowing for that possibility does show that there is, no matter how remote that possibly that it may be real.

PSIncerely Yours,
Paul Alberstat
Canada's Leading Mentalist
http://www.mindguy.com
AB StageCraft
http://www.mindguy.com/store
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4452 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Agreed. That is why two Tarot readers can have different meanings to cards and the cards play correctly. The tools are only tools for communication between your silent inner self and your noisy outer consciusness. Agree on the meanings and the communication happens. Agree on changes and the same accuracy occurs. It's all about you and You. Your tools are just your telephone.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
Parson Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1939 Posts

Profile of Parson Smith
Quote:
On 2005-12-19 21:22, Tom Jorgenson wrote:
Your tools are just your telephone.

I like that, Tom.
Good analogy.
Good thoughts to you.
Peace,
Parson
Here kitty, kitty,kitty. Smile
+++a posse ad esse+++
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » A few thoughts on cold reading (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL