The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Magic Wands (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

LMLipman
View Profile
Elite user
Falls Church, Va.
444 Posts

Profile of LMLipman
I'm looking for a supplier of magic wands which I can sell as an add-on to my birthday party show.

In the past, I have been able to purchase individually wrapped wands from Rhode Island Novelty in bulk. But they just changed the style of what they call magic wands so that the wands now have one white tip and one black tip. Obviously, they don't understand what a magic wand is supposed to look like.

Does anyone know a source for wands, preferrably individually wrapped, that could be purchased in bulk for 50-cents or less? I've tried Oriental Trading Co. and US Toy Co., but I'm not happy with either their price or their product.

I hope I'm posting this in the correct forum.

Thanks for any help.

Larry Lipman
Lorenzo the Great
Larry Lipman
Lorenzo the Great
www.lorenzomagic.com
Sam Tabar
View Profile
Inner circle
Austin, Texas
1050 Posts

Profile of Sam Tabar
"Knowledge comes from finding the answers, but understanding what the answers mean is what brings wisdom." - Anonymous
macmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
MA
400 Posts

Profile of macmagic
Do a search for Forum or Loftus
"Its a magic thing...........you wouldn't understand"
drwilson
View Profile
Inner circle
Bar Harbor, ME
2191 Posts

Profile of drwilson
Fun, Inc. sells nice ones. You will need a Sales Tax License to allow them to sell wholesale to you. I don't remember the price; I have a bunch of these that I have pitched with slum magic.

Yours,

Paul
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7401 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
I had no idea they were available individually wrapped from some suppliers. I buy mine a gross at a time, from Morrissey Magic.

For U.S. entertainers, I remember seeing great prices at Loftus in their print catalog, closer to 25 cents each (of course, you have to supply the needed business details in order to buy from them... you have to play by the rules, in order to get the discount).

- Donald
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Magic Wands (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL