The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Bending Silverware (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

okbohn
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of okbohn
I want to get a video on bending silverware--I want it to be completely impromptu with no gimmicks. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Mental_Mike
View Profile
Special user
Canada
726 Posts

Profile of Mental_Mike
Banachek, Patrick Kuffs, Osterlind, Guy Bavli, Mind Bender...Look 'em up! I just came up with a new spoon bending idea today...I'm still working on the handling but the person I did it on said it was the best one they've seen. If I ever finish doin' the book I was workin on...It'll be included...

Mike
rrubin98
View Profile
Veteran user
Cogito, ergo sum scripsit
301 Posts

Profile of rrubin98
I second those recommendations. Banachek and Kuffs are especially good references. And Osterlind teaches a bend that can be done while your hands are being watched VERY closely.

Be sure to get your cutlery from Wal-Mart. The ultra cheap stuff there is the easiest to bend.

Richard
jimtron
View Profile
Inner circle
2032 Posts

Profile of jimtron
What they said. Plus there's tons of info on this here at the Café; if you do a few searches you'll find a wealth of info.
Samuel Catoe
View Profile
Inner circle
South Carolina
1255 Posts

Profile of Samuel Catoe
Go with the Banachek video and the Osterlind dvds. You can't go wrong there.
Author of Illusions of Influence, a treatise on Equivoque.
PM me for details and availability.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Bending Silverware (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL