The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » I Practice While I Drive (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Justin Hepton
View Profile
Regular user
Surrey, in the UK
136 Posts

Profile of Justin Hepton
He hee!

Ive had a few chuckles whilst reading this thread!

Funnily enough, I came across this thread after looking for sources to learn the charlier cut! (any suggestions, feel free to point me in the right direction!) - sorry, that was off topic!

To make a serious point here, I don't believe anyone would condone behaviour that encourages anything but total concentration when driving, but realistically, I don't believe it's possible. Not 100% of the time. And certainly not on a long journey. However, Practicing your one handed flourishes, coin rolls, whatever, is not a good idea, in the same way as talking on your mobile whilst driving or smoking whilst driving isn't a good idea either. Having said that, we have all done it (or something equally as silly), at some point whilst we have been driving. don't tell me you haven't changed the radio station or looked a pretty girl walking by!

My point is, I was a bit surprised that some people on here almost seem to be bragging about it! Which is worrying, I wonder how they would feel if their child was knocked down and killed by a driver who happened to be looking away from the road to glance at how their one handed top palm looked? All I'm saying is there are plenty of distractions whilst you drive already, surely we should be doing our best to minimise these rather than add to them?

Justin
"After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box"

- Italian proverb
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
I can't believe this thread is still alive. But well said Justin. I think you summed up my thoughts with that.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » I Practice While I Drive (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL