The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » USING PUPPETS (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicjames798
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of magicjames798
Hi, I wasn't sure where to post this. I would like to add a puppet to my magic shows and would like to know what kind of tricks would be able to go good with this. I was was thinking some mentalism, pick a card tricks, etc. How many of you use ventriloquist puppets and what do you recommend? The puppet is a 36" full body puppet dressed as a magician. I do kids shows and adult parties.

Thanks!
For those who believe no explanation is necessary, for those who do not none will suffice.
itshim
View Profile
Elite user
Milton Keynes
417 Posts

Profile of itshim
I reckon you should poor petrol on it, ask the kids 'how do you make a magician go woof?' and set light to it.

Nigel

Bah Humbug
I knew a man who kept saying "pliers, pincers, scissors". He was speaking in tongs.

www.itshim.co.uk
mrmystic
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago
200 Posts

Profile of mrmystic
With my Wizard puppet I use a spot can. It only takes one hand. Read through the "I'm a Real Boy" fourm section it is all about working with puppets and vent figures.
magicjames798
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of magicjames798
Cool thanks!
For those who believe no explanation is necessary, for those who do not none will suffice.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » USING PUPPETS (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL