The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Special Offer from Bob Cassidy (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
calexa
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1635 Posts

Profile of calexa
I just want to let you know that the special offer on Bob Cassidys website has been extended. This is the offer:

=====================================
Any 10 eBooks JUST $100
The forty-five exclusive releases you see listed on the left side of the page were, together with eBooks on the Specials and Rerelease Pages, released exclusively on this site over the last three years.

Prices for each of the eBooks when originally released ranged from $23 to $50 each. The average costs per book works out to about $30.00. Ten of them, in other words - if purchased at the regular prices - would cost you about $300.00.

For a limited time only, however, you may purchase any 10 eBooks for just ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS.

The book list:
1. Art of Mentalism 3
2. Bent on Strange
3. Black Book of Mentalism
5. Confessions of Dr. Crow
6. Crossroads Crosswords
7. Dreams and Devices
8. Exclusive Routines
9. Extremely Remote
10. Fundamentals
11. Hanussen Effect
12. Heresies
13. Hidden Mysteries of Dr. Crow
14. Hoodoo Brew
15. Intuitively Yours
16. Invisible Mirror
17. Laboratory Conditions Mentalism
18. Magick and Mentalism of Dr. Crow
19. Mastermind Papers
20. Messing Effect
21. Mind Burners
22. Mind Explosions
23. Moldavian Switch
24. Pendulum of Fate
25. PsiApps
26. Psychic Secrets of Dr. Crow
27. Real Work of Cold Reading
28. Return to the Crossroads
29. RV Tester and RV Testing Book
30. Schattenjaeger
31. Scorpio's Message
32. Sleightly Mental
33. Staging It!
34. Beyond Fundamentals
35. Ten Switches
36. Test Conditions Mentalism
37. Contact
38. Three Miracles
39. Triple Edge
40. Working It!
41. The Book of the Golden Tortoise
42. Universe
43. Puzzled
44. The Bottle of Truth
45. The Messenger DiskS
46. The Real Work of Stage Hypnosis

Magixx
Optimists have more fun.....
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4452 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
I paid $50 for an exclusive LIMITED release of the Cold reading ebook, which he has re-released several times, I hear....now it's part of a pile for $10?

Thanks Doc. Really appreciate it.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
MisterE21
View Profile
Elite user
Salt Lake City, UT
426 Posts

Profile of MisterE21
Ouch. I'd like to say more but...all the really comes to mind is....ouch.
Your EFFECT is only as good as its AFFECT.
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
What 10 would you get?
green4magic
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of green4magic
Be careful when ordering from Bob Cassidy.

I ordered an immediately available downloadable link for one of his e-books on November 12, 2005.

As of today, I am still waiting for the immediately available downloadable link.

Choose your 10 - pay immediately via paypal - and WAIT.

Followup e-mails asking when are never answered.
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Sadly I have heard this a lot about cassidy. That is to bad.
calexa
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1635 Posts

Profile of calexa
This is what I have ordered:

1.Art of Mentalism 3
2.Black Book of Mentalism
3.Fundamentals
4.Heresies
5.Laboratory Conditions Mentalism
6.Mastermind Papers
7.Real Work of Cold Reading
8.Staging It!
9.Three Miracles
10.Working It!

Magixx
Mark Timon
View Profile
Elite user
429 Posts

Profile of Mark Timon
-Puzzled- was sold few months ago for 50 dollars as an exclusive LIMITED release, I'm sorry for the guys who bought it but it's their fault for trusting Bob.

Regards
Fred E. Bert
View Profile
Veteran user
New York, NY
359 Posts

Profile of Fred E. Bert
Give the guy a break! He just lost his wife... I've been patient with his ebooks over the past few months, knowing what he was going through. In the end, he's always delivered. I have gotten every ebook from my subscription deal.
calexa
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1635 Posts

Profile of calexa
Quote:
On 2005-12-23 16:24, Fred Berthelot wrote:
Give the guy a break! He just lost his wife... I've been patient with his ebooks over the past few months, knowing what he was going through. In the end, he's always delivered. I have gotten every ebook from my subscription deal.

And as far as I know he extended the deal to make a little bit more money to cover his costs. He had a very bad time.

But I can also understand the people who bought from him in the past for much more money....

Magixx
Jon Stetson
View Profile
Veteran user
327 Posts

Profile of Jon Stetson
Bob is a great guy, who has gone through hell. At this time of year I would hope we all have something better to do than kick a man when he's down.

For the record I have purchased everything Bob has ever released. I have never had a problem of any kind with him.

What a man chooses to do with his intellectual property is his prerogative. Personally, I don't think that Bob wants to sell his manuscripts for pennies on the dollar. Sometimes, life deals you a bum hand. We all must do, what we have to do to survive in this world.

I for one am glad that Bob has released all the wonderful material that he has. I am grateful I have access to it all. I have not regrets in paying retail for it.

Most importantly I am grateful for good health.

Peace
calexa
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1635 Posts

Profile of calexa
Quote:
On 2005-12-23 16:47, Jon Stetson wrote:
Bob is a great guy, who has gone through hell. At this time of year I would hope we all have something better to do than kick a man when he's down.

Personally, I don't think that Bob wants to sell his manuscripts for pennies on the dollar. Sometimes, life deals you a bum hand. We all must do, what we have to do to survive in this world.

I agree completely.

Magixx
GusVanNostrum
View Profile
Veteran user
With automatic writing I've produced
340 Posts

Profile of GusVanNostrum
I've had no problem with delivery from Mr. Cassidy. I've ordered several times the last two months with very rapid delivery.
calexa
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1635 Posts

Profile of calexa
Quote:
On 2005-12-23 13:05, green4magic wrote:
Be careful when ordering from Bob Cassidy.

I ordered an immediately available downloadable link for one of his e-books on November 12, 2005.

As of today, I am still waiting for the immediately available downloadable link.

Choose your 10 - pay immediately via paypal - and WAIT.

Followup e-mails asking when are never answered.

I just want to inform everybody, that I ordered about 12 hours ago, and just got the links!!!!!

I would say this is gret service!!!!!

Magixx
Stuart Cumberland
View Profile
Loyal user
289 Posts

Profile of Stuart Cumberland
Bob Cassidy is a working pro and a legend in mentalism.

Many years ago he got up in front of a PEA convention, apologized for his past mistakes and made atonement for what he had done "wrong". Admirable, in my books.

He will *never* make back in cash for what he has given to the mentalism community.

Consider this: he'll spend that $100 in a DAY. You'll have information that will last you a lifetime!

Order from him. He deserves the money. If you're smart, you'll realize that you deserve the info. But don't knock him. Pee in the wind instead.
Stuart Cumberland
Anabelle
View Profile
Special user
951 Posts

Profile of Anabelle
I wouldn't have felt bad had I paid $50 for an exclusive ebook a long time ago. I would've paid to be part of that exclusive bunch who got it first and was able to use it first without the general magic public knowing about it. Besides, it's not realistic to think it will NEVER be released again. Look at Max Maven's color books, some people paid a lot of money for those and now we have Prism. It's expected. Those that had the color books way before everyone else got the chance to use it before everyone else and that for me compensates for the higher price.

Anabelle
Ola
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia / Sweden
245 Posts

Profile of Ola
I'm waiting too....

I've lost hope to ever see the clipboard I ordered in July 2005 (sad I have to mention the year isn't it?) I would love to get a refund as I no longer need it. But, as stated above, he doesn't reply to emails.

Cheers

Ola
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you are all the same...
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Quote:

For the record I have purchased everything Bob has ever released. I have never had a problem of any kind with him.

What a man chooses to do with his intellectual property is his prerogative. Personally, I don't think that Bob wants to sell his manuscripts for pennies on the dollar. Sometimes, life deals you a bum hand. We all must do, what we have to do to survive in this world.

I for one am glad that Bob has released all the wonderful material that he has. I am grateful I have access to it all. I have not regrets in paying retail for it.

Peace

If you have purchased every book what is your top ten?
MrHyde
View Profile
Special user
810 Posts

Profile of MrHyde
This has to be the bargain of the year.

Brilliant ideas from a brilliant mind
at a brilliant price.

Thanks Dr Bob. (downloading them now)

Timothy

"be the peace you want to see"
Jon Stetson
View Profile
Veteran user
327 Posts

Profile of Jon Stetson
Quote:
On 2005-12-24 00:52, chichi711 wrote:
Quote:

Peace

If you have purchased every book what is your top ten?

Sorry, I don't want to get involved with "top ten lists". What might be of intense interest to myself, others might consider worthless. Why not take advantage of the situation? Buy them all read and digest them, then draw your own conclusions. This process would take a long time, however it would be time well spent!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Special Offer from Bob Cassidy (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL