The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Seance room (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Zakari Asiago
View Profile
Regular user
Panhandle of Florida
183 Posts

Profile of Zakari Asiago
I am thinking about doing a seance room for this halloween as a fund raiser for a local chairity. Is there anyone out there doing on now or has in the past. I want to get the feel of the old spook shows, if I can. The room will be gaffed to the hilt. I am thinking like only approx. 20 people at a time. Any suggestions or comments are welcomed. Thanks in advance.
Zakari Asiago

401 South Ave.

Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
Pick up a copy of Ghost Book of Dark Secrets by Bob Nelson. There is a ton of spook show stunts in there, along with a bunch of seance ideas.
ptbeast
View Profile
Special user
Oregon
831 Posts

Profile of ptbeast
Some questions to adress before you get to far:

Do you want to do a seance or a spook show? While similar in many respects, they are very different things.

What kind of audience do you hope to attract?

How long do you want your show to be? How many shows do you intend to do?

I have done both seances and spook shows (and love both) and would enjoy discussing this further with you. Give us a little better idea of what you want to do.

Dave
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
Pick up the SEANCE magazine compilation book. GREAT stories and ideas are in it.
Sir T
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Sir T
Lee Earl's Manisfestatons
D Byrd
View Profile
Loyal user
Virginia
229 Posts

Profile of D Byrd
Jim Magus' Raising the Dead for Fun and Profit is full of ideas.
Zakari Asiago
View Profile
Regular user
Panhandle of Florida
183 Posts

Profile of Zakari Asiago
Thanks for the suggestions. It gives me some places to start.
Zakari Asiago

401 South Ave.

Zakari Asiago
View Profile
Regular user
Panhandle of Florida
183 Posts

Profile of Zakari Asiago
Guys, Thanks for the information. After doing my research, I have decided to go with a girl to gorilla. When I sat down and did the math, it will be more profitable to do g2g. For anyone who did a seance room, what did you charge? and how many people at a time? For how I want to gaff the room, the start up $ would be too much, compared to the returns.
Zakari Asiago

401 South Ave.

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Seance room (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL