The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Always Full Always Empty (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gerard1973
View Profile
Special user
Michigan, U.S.A.
688 Posts

Profile of gerard1973
What do you think of the Always Full Always Empty effect?

I was wondering if anyone here at the Magic Café Forum has ever used Vernet Magic’s Always Full Always Empty. I can't find any information or reviews on it anywhere. It is a silk tube that can be used to vanish silks, bills, billets, etc.

The Always Full Always Empty effect is a small black plastic tube with 2 silver caps ends that is used to vanish silks.

Have you ever used Always Full Always Empty and if so, what do you think of this effect?

Gerard
Posted: Dec 24, 2005 11:32am
Somebody somewhere must have seen, used or at least tried this trick. Please share your experience with the Magic Café member about this effect if you have ever played with it.

I see it advertised at different magic websites but no one I know seems to have had any experience with the effect. Thank you.
"Confusion is not magic."
Dai Vernon
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3399 Posts

Profile of Julie
This sounds like an adaptation of the P & L effect called Handkerchief Cassette. It is a good use for a p---. As a general comment, Vernet Magic is good material and you probably won't be making a mistake with anything you acquire from this company.
gerard1973
View Profile
Special user
Michigan, U.S.A.
688 Posts

Profile of gerard1973
Vernet Magic does have quality products. Many other magicians and mentalists including myself use their T**** T**s and S**** W*****s exclusively. I didn't know whether or not this silk effect would be a good purchase because I couldn't find any information or reviews about it anywhere.

Posted: Dec 26, 2005 7:44pm
I have a question about the Always Full Always Empty silk tube effect. It looks smaller than some of the other magic silk tubes I've seen. Does this use handkerchiefs only or can you also use regular sized silks with this silk tube? For example, can you use a standard 18 inch silk with this tube?
"Confusion is not magic."
Dai Vernon
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Always Full Always Empty (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL