The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Puerto Vallarta (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
as seen in Ripley's Believe It or Not! Twice!
2415 Posts

Profile of Jamie D. Grant
Hi All!

I'm heading down to Mexico in early January and am wondering if there are any magicians, magic shops, or anything magic related down there...

Thanks! And have a Happy Holidays!

django
TRICK OF THE YEAR: Industrial Revelation, BOOK OF THE YEAR: The Approach, The AIP Bottle, and my new book Scenic 52, can all be found over here: SendWonder.com
Kindness takes practice. My TEDx talk
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1151 Posts

Profile of APC
I went there over the summer and am goin again this summer, where are you staying? I didn't see any shops , but I didn't look very hard, Have a great time there!
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
as seen in Ripley's Believe It or Not! Twice!
2415 Posts

Profile of Jamie D. Grant
Thanks, I'm staying at some resort about 40 min. out and was hoping to find a Magic shop. Anyone else know of any?

p.s. I realize this is in the 'Card' section of the Café but it's the most read. So my favourite card is the Jack of Clubs Smile
TRICK OF THE YEAR: Industrial Revelation, BOOK OF THE YEAR: The Approach, The AIP Bottle, and my new book Scenic 52, can all be found over here: SendWonder.com
Kindness takes practice. My TEDx talk
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Django
If you contact Markiquark here at the Café, he is an amature magician who lives in PV and wants magicians on vacation to contact him, because there are NO magic shops in PV. In fact the people there never see a magician so it is a great place to do magic, but the bad thing is they have no money, and will only give you applause. If you go to "magic in Puerto Vallarta" on this "so happy together" thread there is a funny story about how my wife and I met an 8 year old magician performing on a city bus in PV last year. I will be there March 25 till April 1. I will be staying at the Priemere Hotel, just tell the person at the desk that you want to see the "mango man".
Al Angello

PS- Did you stay in Neuavo Vallarta? (please excuse my Spanish spelling)
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Puerto Vallarta (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL