The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Impromptu cap in beer bottle (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Bobby Forbes
View Profile
Inner circle
virginia beach, VA.
1462 Posts

Profile of Bobby Forbes
Daniel Garcia's impromptu cap in beer bottle from his "next" notes is incredible. Its very easy and it plays well with your drinking buddies. I did it about 3 hours ago and it was great, I got the what the f*** response that I'm always looking for heheh. Get those notes from Garcia you'll love it. I just don't know why I never thought of that before...very easy
dg magic
View Profile
Veteran user
Houston , TX.
350 Posts

Profile of dg magic
Hey man...im glad to see that someone is acctually doing that routine... When I first wrote up the "NEXT" set of lecture notes; that was one of the effects that I was almost POSITIVE magicians were going to look over and not even consider the reaction that they would achieve from the spectator. I have performed WHASSSUP! HUNDEREDS of times and love the reaction that I get when they see the cap in the bottle... Have fun.

Daniel Garcia

P.S. The other effect in the notes that will get looked over is "DISCHOVER" the impromptu floating credit card... but believe me...the reaction is GREAT!
-Truth is made up of two things... FACT... and the ability to believe it-
Nicholas
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I now have
900 Posts

Profile of Nicholas
I agree. I got NEXT a while back and love it. Because of WASSUP, I've basically retired my f------ h---. I also did DISCHOVER for one of my greatest critics and it passed with flying colors. I love it when you can fool someone "in the know" with something so very simple.
Matt Malinas
View Profile
Inner circle
Romania
1342 Posts

Profile of Matt Malinas
WASSUP is fabulous. so easy and so hard hitting. when I received the NEXT notes I was stunned. WASSUP is one of my favourite bar tricks. I love performing in bars and this piece of magic is never left out of my routine.
regards to daniel garcia . I have nothing but respect for his work. keep it up !

-Matt
Your One Stop Booze Abusing Comedy Magic Show!
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
DISCHOVER my wife caught me. that (*&^ lol just kidding but no it does work . I also love his match book effect.
mattisdx
View Profile
Inner circle
1614 Posts

Profile of mattisdx
Can someone review each of the effects in the Next notes?

Thanks!
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18559 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Is this VERSION of cap in beer bottle not the same as the one in Micheal Weber's book?
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Matt Malinas
View Profile
Inner circle
Romania
1342 Posts

Profile of Matt Malinas
I don't know about that mr. biro but at mattisdx's request I will try to write a very short review for each trick included in the next notes.

WHASSUP - as discussed before - impromptu , easy to do and hard hitting.
DISCHOVER - also impromptu , takes a little practice though.
Clip Trip - description on mr. garcia's site - impromptu , easy to do and I have got some great reactions performing this one.
Bad Habit - with this trick you need a little 3 secs setup. you won't have any problem with that. it does take a little to get the hang of it but it really freaks people out if done properly.
Stretch - this fabulous rubber band routine is my favourite effect provided in the notes. I can't say anything but "awesome" about this. you will need to practice a little until you get the moves down so you can do them smooth and natural.
overall the notes are great and they are well worth the money.
I might have left something out because I am not at home and I do not have the contents of the notes with me. sorry about that. if you have any more questions about the effects please feel free NOT to pm me. pm the man himself Smile
all the best

-Matt
Your One Stop Booze Abusing Comedy Magic Show!
Jim Salabim
View Profile
Loyal user
Skien, Norway
240 Posts

Profile of Jim Salabim
Can anyone give me a pointer, to where I could find 'NEXT'?
Lambertmoon
View Profile
Loyal user
240 Posts

Profile of Lambertmoon
Jim Salabim
View Profile
Loyal user
Skien, Norway
240 Posts

Profile of Jim Salabim
I looked there. Can't seem to find it.
Lambertmoon
View Profile
Loyal user
240 Posts

Profile of Lambertmoon
Strange....That's where I purchased it not too long ago.
Maybe he severed his relationship with them.
He is a member of the Café as well as the Magic-Notes owner. I don't know their screen names but when the search function is available, PM them.
Lambertmoon
View Profile
Loyal user
240 Posts

Profile of Lambertmoon
Sorry-
Daniel Garcia is 9 posts above.
Jim Salabim
View Profile
Loyal user
Skien, Norway
240 Posts

Profile of Jim Salabim
PM'd him. Thanks for pointing that out.

Jim
VcosNJ
View Profile
Inner circle
1180 Posts

Profile of VcosNJ
I believe I saw in another post that DG's notes is now under exclusive rights with Lybrary.com. Check it out!
Jim Salabim
View Profile
Loyal user
Skien, Norway
240 Posts

Profile of Jim Salabim
Yes. That's correct. At least that's what he told me himself.

Jim
Jim Salabim
View Profile
Loyal user
Skien, Norway
240 Posts

Profile of Jim Salabim
Yes! Got my copy from Lybrary.com.

Can't wait to get home from work and look at it!!
Nickelby
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of Nickelby
WHERE DO YOU GET THIS?

I looked at lybrary.com but I couldn't find it
pkg
View Profile
Inner circle
The City of Ithobaal I son of Hiram I
1356 Posts

Profile of pkg
Double posters should be shot!

No really!!
milamber
View Profile
Regular user
So. Cal
128 Posts

Profile of milamber
The three effects that I use the most from "Next" are:
Whasssup, Stretch and ClipTrip. Get great reactions from both. It was great to see Daniel perform parts of Stretch on his DGP set (it's called Rubbermaid on his DVD).

/M
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Impromptu cap in beer bottle (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL