The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » John Kennedy's Visual Torn n Restored Cigarette (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mark Storms
View Profile
Veteran user
Seattle, WA
393 Posts

Profile of Mark Storms
I would like to know more about this effect. Does anyone here have some use with it? Is the gimmick easy to carry and practical? I'd appreciate any info. THANKS.
Find out what you cannot do.., Then go and do it!
Matt Malinas
View Profile
Inner circle
Transylvania
1367 Posts

Profile of Matt Malinas
Do you know any supplier that carries this trick? I am interested in it also. Maybe we can get some feedback from them.

-Matt
The masters make the rules, for the wise men and the fools
Sean Macfarlane
View Profile
Special user
880 Posts

Profile of Sean Macfarlane
This is an awesome effect. I only used the gimmick to practice with. When I am working, I use a regular cigarette...you don't need the gimmick. Just for practice. It really kills. You want to see people's eyes bug out...do this effect. It's best as an impromptu effect. You see a cigarette, you can do this trick. Get it and do it!

Best,

Sean
rockin
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of rockin
Where do you find this trick?
Guillaume Vallée
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of Guillaume Vallée
Nick-V.
View Profile
Special user
Create and Devastate
817 Posts

Profile of Nick-V.
Yes, it is easy to carry, and JK does an excellent job in teaching this effect.
Peace on the Magical Streets
~Nick V.~
DStachowiak
View Profile
Inner circle
Baltimore, MD
2158 Posts

Profile of DStachowiak
I haven't seen JK's version, I learned it from "The Magic of Slydini" and have always had good reactions. It's really too bad cigarettes are so bad for people, they are such wonderful Magic props...
Woke up.
Fell out of bed.
Dragged a comb across m' head.
MichaelKent
View Profile
Special user
560 Posts

Profile of MichaelKent
I've always used the version of torn & restored cigarette found in Tommy Wonder's Book #2. Although, since the smoking ban here, I rarely perform it anymore.
EggMagic
View Profile
New user
Lakeland, Fl
44 Posts

Profile of EggMagic
Yeah, I started looking for suitable substitutes for cigarettes for years. The rolled up dollar thing makes NO sense. Golf pencils or full-sized pencils can be substituted in some cases, but often not. Any other ideas out there for substitutes?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » John Kennedy's Visual Torn n Restored Cigarette (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL