The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Stone Purse (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1979 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Anyone have this item? if so, what is the quality like....it looks interesting with many possibilities...
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Great quality a stunner... get it.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
billfromoregon
View Profile
Special user
608 Posts

Profile of billfromoregon
The routine is a killer. I saw Nathan do it at a lecture, and did not see the ending coming at all. This will definitely fry your audience if you put in the practice.
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1979 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Thanks guys
tommy ng
View Profile
Veteran user
USA,Oregon
387 Posts

Profile of tommy ng
Yes, I have this, I still remeber first time I saw that is stunner me. this idea is great.
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Thanks for the kind comments guys.

I must confess that I have improved the "gimmick". I once made them out of a material that was white and had to be painted black. Not really much of a problem other than after a while it would have to be touched up with black paint or marker.

As of last month I now make all the gimmicks out of black material so there is no painting or chipping. They are solid black to the core!

Please feel free to pm or e-mail me with any specific questions. I will also custom make them to match any size purse you want.

Thanks,

Nathan
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Thanks for the kind comments guys.

I must confess that I have improved the "gimmick". I once made them out of a material that was white and had to be painted black. Not really much of a problem other than after a while it would have to be touched up with black paint or marker.

As of last month I now make all the gimmicks out of black material so there is no painting or chipping. They are solid black to the core!

Please feel free to pm or e-mail me with any specific questions. I will also custom make them to match any size purse you want.

Thanks,

Nathan
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Just a reminder...

If you are still interested in the Stone Purse I have free shipping on all products worldwide!

Thanks,

Nathan

KranzoMagic.com
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
I like this idea as well.
I keep the "stone" in my backpack to remind me to think of ideas for it. I lost the original instructions for the routine but love the idea of the purse turning to stone. I have to take a sharpie to my stone to keep it black but it seems to do the trick.
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Hi Frank,

If you are interested just send me your stone and I'll send you the new version with the Solid Black stone and instructions for half price.

Thanks,

Nathan

KranzoMagic.com
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
...and YES I extend that offer to anyone else who purchased the old Stone Purse.

All the best,

Nathan

KranzoMagic.com
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Here is an interesting presentation...

Vanish the coin completely and when the spectator tries to open the purse they realize it is a stone.

You then break open the stone do show the coin really was inside. Like a fossil inside of a stone.

I use this often and let them keep the stone and coin stuck half-way in the stone.

Joel Givens has some fantastic ideas with the Stone Purse. If your lucky you MIGHT be able to get him to share.

All the best,

Nathan

KranzoMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Stone Purse (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL