The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Good News! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ron Reid
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
2733 Posts

Profile of Ron Reid
Hello:

I feel like I need to share my excitement. A couple weeks ago, the vet found some tumors in one of my dogs, Lucy. Shortly after, she had surgery to remove them - the biopsy report has come back and all are benign except one, which they say was completely contained...it's considered "low risk".

I have to say this has been weighing pretty heavy on me lately. I really want to share this good news!

This is the best Christmas gift I could've received.

Thanks for reading this.

Ron
Jim Poor
View Profile
Special user
Fairfax, VA
676 Posts

Profile of Jim Poor
I know how you feel. One of my dogs (He's 12 next month) started dragging his back leg a bit last Thursday. He's already had both his knees rebuilt so we thought maybe the 'new knee' had failed. Vet said he thinks it is a nuerological problem (bad back)and gave him some steroids. He's a bit better now, but we are still holding our breath.

Glad to hear your test results went well, and hope our little guy is ok too.

Jim
BaseballMagic
View Profile
Regular user
101 Posts

Profile of BaseballMagic
What great news! I know exactly how you feel! Our dog (miniature dachshund, 13 yrs. old) is a HUGE part of our family. A couple months ago it was found that two lumps on her back were cancerous. She had surgery but the vet was not very optimistic, for she felt she hadn't been able to remove the entirety of the tumors due to their location so close to our dog's spine. However, Penny (our dog) healed up great and when she was tested a couple weeks later it was found that the cancer has been eradicated! Nothing could have brought greater joy! It's the best feeling in the world. So happy your dog is doing great--I'm a huge animal lover!
-Michael
Teen Magician Michael Platt
www.magicbymichael.com
Live the Magic!
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1554 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Ron,

I'm a bit late with my response but just wanted you to know I was really happy to hear of the good news regarding your dog. They are definately part of the family!

Chrystal
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Good News! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL