The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Loadable item for finger ring (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1047 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Hi Guys can any one suggest a good item for the reappearance of a previously vanished finger ring, not any type of key case though,and some thing small enough to carry in the pocket and easy to load. thanks in advance.
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3305 Posts

Profile of Julie
Try any of the many versions of a Lippincott Coin Box = a small wooden box an inch and a half square with a lid that is held closed by a small hasp through which a small luggage-type padlock is locked. You will get a lot of use out of this dandy little prop!
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5273 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
Try an index card that has been folded in half with the three open sides stapled closed. Or find the ring in a sealed closed envelope that has been addressed and stamped with the stamp cancelled. Or find it on one of your fingers that was seen just seconds ago to be ring free. Or take off your shoe and find it inside.

All of the above routines are technically easy to perform and can be found in the literature.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
Leland Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
1204 Posts

Profile of Leland Stone
FWIW, I incorporate a VoxBox into my Ring & String routine. This commercially available card box is flashed unmistakably empty, yet audibly "materialises" the vanished ring (or similar object); it includes a manuscript which details the simple handling.
RawVoodoo
View Profile
New user
ohio
62 Posts

Profile of RawVoodoo
If you manage to get a flat ring (wedding band style) you could use "Fire-Trapped" I think it was called. Where it ends up inside the cover of a matchbook. By inside I mean literally sealed between the layers of the paper......wow I had forgotten this trick till just now I may have to get it set up again...
nonvpro
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of nonvpro
Its actually called "Fire Trap". No it will not take a ring. Only a coin.
GeorgeSantos
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1106 Posts

Profile of GeorgeSantos
Serendipity.

This is a ring in lighter effect. Very cool.
"David Roth is the greatest coin manipulator in the entire world.."

-Dai Vernon "The Professor"

I AM A FILIPINO MAGICIAN
JonathanM
View Profile
Veteran user
Jonathan
336 Posts

Profile of JonathanM
INTERLACE!!!!! by Richard Sanders.
The borrowed ring reappears on your shoe string!
Jonathan Meyer
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
www.jonathanmagic.com
JonathanM
View Profile
Veteran user
Jonathan
336 Posts

Profile of JonathanM
Daryl's Ring, Rope and Wand is an excellant finale. The ring ends up on the wand (or pencil or anything shaped like a wand) while each end is held by a spectator.
Jonathan Meyer
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
www.jonathanmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Loadable item for finger ring (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL