The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » German Magician Flying Illusion (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
DJ Trix
View Profile
Inner circle
1197 Posts

Profile of DJ Trix
I couldn't watch eather of these. If anyone had this problem can you give me any advice??

Thanks,

DJ
ChristianR
View Profile
Veteran user
356 Posts

Profile of ChristianR
Do you own a Mac?
Tarbell!
NFox
View Profile
Inner circle
I Do Mentalism Now?!
1101 Posts

Profile of NFox
There is a Windows Media Player for Macs. I own a Mac and have no problem watching those videos. Maybe you don't have Windows media player installed, or at the very least, maybe you don't have the latest version installed. Checking for software updates is my first suggestion when someone has problems of any sort with computers.

Nick Fox
"Obscuring Reality"- Gone but not forgotten...

FoxIllusions.com
Bryan Gilles
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1732 Posts

Profile of Bryan Gilles
I can't wait to see more of Franklin...he's great!
sperris
View Profile
Special user
http://www.Anti-Conjuror.com
881 Posts

Profile of sperris
The floating was a good piece, I'm glad Franklin isn't doing the radio act anymore, I couldn't stand that act. My two cents say Grand Prix should have gone to Frewin that year, but what do I know. And wasn't Vito the youngest to win FISM at 17 not Franklin at 18 or 19 or whatever he was? As good as Copperfield's, no I don't think so. But still very good none the less especially without a bright blue background, however I don't think there are enough crackers in the world to go with the cheasyness of "fly away" by Lenny Kravits for a flying illusion. When are we gona learn...
DANSPERRY.COM
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » German Magician Flying Illusion (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL