The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Little Black Plastic Card Wallets (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Suave Dan
View Profile
Special user
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
656 Posts

Profile of Suave Dan
I bought some at an office supply store. They sell them as business card holders.
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5441 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
I originally sent this as a PM to Dynamike since it didn't really pertain to this topic, but if anyone else is looking for the Lethal Tender cards here is a link...
http://www.mimesismagic.citymax.com/page/page/1927330.htm
Motor City
View Profile
Special user
Metro Detroit Area
585 Posts

Profile of Motor City
I purchased mine at The Magic Shop in Garden City, Michigan. Their phone number is (734)-421-8788.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Thank you, Magiguy for the PM.
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2482 Posts

Profile of Robert M
Quote:
On 2005-12-30 00:06, Frank Starsini wrote:
I can do them in leather if you're desperate.
I've been asked about doing them several times but have never started the project.
Perhaps it's time.

That would be great, Frank. Personally, I think the plastic wallets look cheesy, yet just about everyone uses them, including me. A nice leather packet trick wallet with one or two clear compartments to keep your packet tricks nice and flat would be much classier. I would prefer a simple black or brown wallet (no brass corners, etc.) with one window and a secret compartment for switching packets. Or, a simple wallet with two windows and no secret compartment.

Robert
NYCJoePitt
View Profile
Special user
553 Posts

Profile of NYCJoePitt
Quote:
On 2005-12-30 12:46, rtclark wrote:
Check this out, they are .65 and I like them, http://www.themagicwarehouse.com/supplies.html

In general, I find The Magic Warehouse to have the best prices around for almost anything. Also, things always show up quickly and in excellent condition. In fact, I may have to get some of those BILLY BOB TEETH that show up on the same page (link above) as the CARD WALLETS. Smile
Gary Dayton
View Profile
Special user
New Jersey
542 Posts

Profile of Gary Dayton
Quote:
On 2005-12-31 11:43, Robert M wrote:
Quote:
On 2005-12-30 00:06, Frank Starsini wrote:
I can do them in leather if you're desperate.
I've been asked about doing them several times but have never started the project.
Perhaps it's time.

That would be great, Frank. Personally, I think the plastic wallets look cheesy, yet just about everyone uses them, including me. A nice leather packet trick wallet with one or two clear compartments to keep your packet tricks nice and flat would be much classier. I would prefer a simple black or brown wallet (no brass corners, etc.) with one window and a secret compartment for switching packets. Or, a simple wallet with two windows and no secret compartment.

Robert

I'd be interested in this, too, Frank. It would be great if they worked with a secret compartment as in Michael Close's Dr. Strangetrick and the Pothole Trick.
Gary Dayton
View Profile
Special user
New Jersey
542 Posts

Profile of Gary Dayton
Any update on this?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Little Black Plastic Card Wallets (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL