We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Dance of the Psychic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Lost is great. What are you talking about. This is entertaining aswell. Salsa already has 2 hits.
Harry H
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of Harry H
Yes 2 hits that apply to everyone on here,me included!
Season 1 clifhanger was terrible though!! Smile
Stephen Long
View Profile
Inner circle
1481 Posts

Profile of Stephen Long
After some thought, I have selected an image from this book. I have bookmarked the page with a freely chosen playing card from a deck that (for the record) was indeed close by. Another hit and we've only just started.
Hello.
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Quote:
On 2005-12-30 18:12, Harry H wrote:
Yes 2 hits that apply to everyone on here,me included!
Season 1 clifhanger was terrible though!! Smile

Oh come on how many people keep books on wood? That has got to be a one in a million hit.
Harry H
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of Harry H
Am I missing an injoke here?
salsa_dancer
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 Posts

Profile of salsa_dancer
Stephen, excellent stuff. I wasn't going to come back tonight as I am a bit tired, but we should get this demonstration moving as the crowd appear to be a bit restless. I want to go out on a limb a little now after the success of my wooden shelf held book hit and say that you chose a black card. I know this is a 50-50 chance and I could be wrong but I get a strong feeling about this, would my feeling be accurate in this case?

Can you also confirm that you have not told me in any way the card that you have chosen and you have done your best not to give anything away about the picture you have chosen or the card that was selected? This is very important.

Posted: Dec 30, 2005 7:27pm
---------------------------------------------------
Stephen, excellent stuff. I wasn't going to come back tonight as I am a bit tired, but we should get this demonstration moving as the crowd appear to be a bit restless. I want to go out on a limb a little now after the success of my wooden shelf held book hit and say that you chose a black card. I know this is a 50-50 chance and I could be wrong but I get a strong feeling about this, would my feeling be accurate in this case?

Can you also confirm that you have not told me in any way the card that you have chosen and you have done your best not to give anything away about the picture you have chosen or the card that was selected? This is very important.
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Quote:
On 2005-12-30 18:50, Harry H wrote:
Am I missing an injoke here?

Yes you must be.
jimtron
View Profile
Inner circle
2032 Posts

Profile of jimtron
Quote:
On 2005-12-30 14:01, salsa_dancer wrote:
Quote:
On 2005-12-30 13:57, chichi711 wrote:
I have hard back books with pictures. They also are situated on peices of wood. Weird.

I will mark that up as 2 hits then if it is also the case with Stephen Long.

Is there anyone out there who DOESN'T have hard back books with pictures situated on pieces of wood (aka, a wooden bookshelf)? I would bet that the vast majority of us have books on wooden shelves; hardbacks with pictures among them. Or am I missing an inside joke?

If anyone truly believes that's 2 hits, I have 2 bridges to sell them.
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Quote:
On 2005-12-30 19:35, jimtron wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
I have hard back books with pictures. They also are situated on peices of wood. Weird.

No the odds are one in a million. That was truly an amazing hit by Salsa Dancer.

Is there anyone out there who DOESN'T have hard back books with pictures situated on pieces of wood (aka, a wooden bookshelf)? I would bet that the vast majority of us have books on wooden shelves; hardbacks with pictures among them. Or am I missing an inside joke?

That is truly a one in a million hit. That was amazing on the part of salsa.
salsa_dancer
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 Posts

Profile of salsa_dancer
Quote:
On 2005-12-30 19:35, jimtron wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

Jimtron et al, even though I am a dark, sinister and serious man I do like to inject a little bit of humour into my work from time to time. It wasn't an 'inside' joke it was a blatant display of silliness, I will keep it to a minimum as we progress.
jimtron
View Profile
Inner circle
2032 Posts

Profile of jimtron
I apologize for missing the humor. No need to keep silliness to a minimum on my account.

-Jim
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
I also was playing a long with the joke. I think it makes it more entertaining while we are waiting for the big revelation.
Harry H
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of Harry H
Oh..can you put smilies next time..for us thickos! Smile
ChEeKy_MoNkEy
View Profile
Regular user
FCCL
149 Posts

Profile of ChEeKy_MoNkEy
Haha! - Salsa, you always make me laugh. You should learn to behave yourself..lol.
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Quote:
On 2005-12-30 20:11, Harry H wrote:
Oh..can you put smilies next time..for us thickos! Smile

I hate smiles. I will try and do better.
Stephen Long
View Profile
Inner circle
1481 Posts

Profile of Stephen Long
Salsa Man,
No, I have told no one the identity of the card, nor the nature of the image. I genuinely can't imagine how anyone would have access to this information either.

Yes, the card is black.
Yawnsville.
Hello.
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Another huge hit for Salsa.
Harry H
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of Harry H
I don't know how he does it! Or care!
salsa_dancer
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 Posts

Profile of salsa_dancer
Quote:
On 2005-12-31 13:14, Harry H wrote:
I don't know how he does it! Or care!

Thank you Harry H for your fatuous comments, much appreciated.

Stephen, your part in the demonstration is almost over. I am afraid that New Years Eve will be getting in the way of the conclusion; I sincerely hope that the wait will be worth it. You will have had time to absorb the picture completely during both your waking and your sleeping hours. I have attempted to gain a psychic connection during these periods, but please do not be alarmed, any sensations that you have experienced during this time will dissipate as soon as we have finished and you will have no long term effects.

Please continue to concentrate on the image that you have freely chosen and I will return in good time to conclude, fully, this demonstration of psychic abilities.
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
How long do we need to wait?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Dance of the Psychic (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL