The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Street Cups on eBay (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24218 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
I can't list the listings, but Gary Knights just put several sets of extra heavy duty street cups on eBay. Do a search for Gazzo, then find the other listings.

He also has some pouches.

Not cheap, but darn well worth it.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2040 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
Bill
Happy new year
Mario
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24218 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Same to you Mario. And to all the other buskers out there, current or retired.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
rogueclown
View Profile
Veteran user
Hollywood
320 Posts

Profile of rogueclown
Bill, Would you happen to remember what was the selling price of the Love cups when Gary sold them earlier this year? Thanks and Happy New Year!!!
RC
Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2040 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
You got to remember these cups are thicker than a regular cups?
Mario
Richard Evans
View Profile
Inner circle
1377 Posts

Profile of Richard Evans
The last run of Loves were £110 ($190) for copper and £120 ($207) for guild. As Mario says, this run is different in that the metal is 2mm thick - so they're more expensive. They're fantastic cups.

Richard
I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I only lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three. Elayne Boosler
rogueclown
View Profile
Veteran user
Hollywood
320 Posts

Profile of rogueclown
Thanks folks, I appreciate it. I have and love the Gazzo cups in copper. I am watching a few of auctions. I wish Gary the best in New Zealand!!!
RC
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4825 Posts

Profile of Dave V
On looking again, the tall Animals, the Gazzos, and Babes are all 2mm. He mentions having 2mm copper Loves, but unless they're mislabled, the Loves in this batch (guild, not copper) are not.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Richard Evans
View Profile
Inner circle
1377 Posts

Profile of Richard Evans
I don't think he's received the Love cups from his spinner yet. Due in the next week or so I understand.
I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I only lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three. Elayne Boosler
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Street Cups on eBay (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL