The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Mike Caveney's "Magic Words" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

hocopoco
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of hocopoco
If you want some fun, interesting free reading......Check out Mike Caveney's Magic Words website at

http://www.mcmagicwords.com/index.html

Go to the "Books" section.

Almost all of his published books have a "Peek Inside" section. These are selected samples and contain tons of great information and free reading.

I have no connection with Mr. Caveney, but want to share the wealth of information that is available...just for the lookin'!

BTW...Check out Bernard Billis' book and you will find an amazing cut and restored card effect! For free!
vsha2
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of vsha2
They're actually quite interesting reads... This is the way books should be sold on the internet. Absolutely fantastic, and I'm going to leave some kind comments on the website.
pierredan
View Profile
Special user
Dai Vernon's birthplace
533 Posts

Profile of pierredan
After clicking on 8 books on the Magic Words page, I finaly hit one that had a "peek inside".

1 out of 8 that I was interested in. Actually, that is not true. I was not interested in the one with the "peek inside".
hocopoco
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of hocopoco
18 out of the 25 books listed DO have a "Peek Inside" section.

The card books (Cervon, Nelson, Ortiz) do not. Only the contents are listed. That would mean that 7 books don't.

pierredan must have randomly clicked on the 7 books that didn't, and then finally hit on one that did.

Amazing coincidence!

And that one he didn't like. (Who cares?!)

Check out the Million Dollar Wallet Steal!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Mike Caveney's "Magic Words" (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL