The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » "Shade" on Spike TV Jan 20th. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2324 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
The title says it all. I think I will be setting up my tape recorder for this one. Smile

SHADE - WORLD BROADCAST PREMIERE
Spike TV presents the World Broadcast Premiere of Shade. Set in the world of poker hustlers working the clubs and martini bars of Los Angeles, a group of hustlers encounter "The Dean" and pull off a successful sting that results in their pursuit by a vengeful gangster. Starring Sylvester Stallone, Melanie Griffith, and Jaime Foxx. Don't miss the World Broadcast Premiere on Tuesday
1/20 at 9p.
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3391 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
Straight to "Spike TV" from DVD. Guess HBO, Showtime and Cinemax did not think too highly of it.

JMHO

Cheers! Smile

(I've got the DVD!)
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
Dale Simms
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of Dale Simms
Actually, I read that Spike overbid HBO and SHowtime by far to get this one. It fits thier "line up" better I guess.
nucinud
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1296 Posts

Profile of nucinud
I also have the DVD. I hate to have commercials interrupt the story.
"We are what we pretend to be" Kurt Vonnegut, jr.

Now U C It Now U Don't

Harry Mandel

www.mandelmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » "Shade" on Spike TV Jan 20th. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL