The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Heres a little video... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
ToasterofDoom
View Profile
Special user
671 Posts

Profile of ToasterofDoom
I like it, but it seems kind of useless... I would never perform those two changes in that order, because as the card returns to what it was, the audience may easily think that there are two cards. Also, I think the snap change is a bit too angle-sensitive for my tastes.
JokersWild
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of JokersWild
Toaster I know what you mean of performing the 2 color changes like that for layman. Its more of what I think a magician trick you know. I know what you mean about the snap change being angle sensititve. Its why its good to do it for mabye 1, 2 people at a time. But its not really the color change I use all the time. I seem to use the more simple ones more.
sodman12
View Profile
Special user
raleigh
601 Posts

Profile of sodman12
I'm not really sure who said it but someone on the first page talked about how good ellusionist was. Good and ellusionist don't go together boys! Sure, I praise them for how they market their effects but they are not really good at giving credit to the rightful magicians. Sometimes he just can't remember who made it up, but it was passed down to him "somehow".
you can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all the time but never all of the people all the time.
Jesse Feinberg
View Profile
Inner circle
www.jessesmagic.com
1074 Posts

Profile of Jesse Feinberg
Good shtuff buddy.
Marco S.
View Profile
Inner circle
1017 Posts

Profile of Marco S.
Great job. Looks very nice!
JokersWild
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of JokersWild
Sodman12 I know what you mean about Ellusionist. To tell you the truth I kind of hate them. Not too long ago I got Holy Moly from their website and I have to say it looked like everything had been used. Case was broken CD was broken and the washers were dirty. So I'm going to return it and get another one and never shop with them again.

And also thanks Marco and Jessiah.
Marco S.
View Profile
Inner circle
1017 Posts

Profile of Marco S.
You are welcome. I always like to see pros at work. Smile
carddealer69
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of carddealer69
Well done, chap. Cheers
JokersWild
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of JokersWild
Quote:
On 2006-01-07 19:46, Marco S. wrote:
You are welcome. I always like to see pros at work. Smile

Pro... Last thing I thought of myself as. lol but thanks anyway.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Heres a little video... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL