The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Is Remote Viewing real? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
jimtron
View Profile
Inner circle
2039 Posts

Profile of jimtron
Only needs a set of numbers to do what, exactly?
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
I am sure there is no money back guarantee. that's why you can buy it and give us a review. Smile If you look at the website it looks like they translate numbers to words or something. It looks very confusing. Kindred said that it takes 45 min's to complete. That would seem like a long boring proccess for a spectator.

Kindred also says that you don't "see" anything. Yet on the website it says that you can "see" the past present and future. That seems a little contradicting!!
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
As I understand it, the protocol needs that much time to set augerhythms and to displace cognitive interference in order to build target.
foreign correspondent, z and lt

inner being worker
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I REALLY wish just 1 person who can actually remote view or claim to , would actually DO it instead of providing us with reasons why they can't.

J ack this is NOT directed at you as we have already reached an understanding of what it is you do. I like it and have no problem with it so nobody jump on me for J ack.

But why is the answer always something like " my days of proving to people are over".? "I am tired and it drains me"?

Please please just do it for once. Hey I got a great idea. FIND BIN LADIN!!!!!

wouldn't that be cool. If so many guys can do it just find the guy bim bam boom 45 minutes, yea your a little tired but what a service for society!
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
kindredmachine
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of kindredmachine
Quote:
On 2006-01-04 11:35, chichi711 wrote:
I am sure there is no money back guarantee. that's why you can buy it and give us a review. Smile If you look at the website it looks like they translate numbers to words or something. It looks very confusing. Kindred said that it takes 45 min's to complete. That would seem like a long boring proccess for a spectator.

Kindred also says that you don't "see" anything. Yet on the website it says that you can "see" the past present and future. That seems a little contradicting!!

Think for a second please... "seeing" is simply used as terminology so people undertand a little better for television. A target or an RV session can be executing pointing to past, present or future but you do not "see" anything. Like the video shows, its all pen and paper - sketches and words. Nothing is counterdicting

Posted: Jan 4, 2006 1:05pm
Quote:
it looks like they translate numbers to words or something. It looks very confusing.

The numbers are used as a POINTER to the target or question so someone can execute an RV session without knowing what the target is.

This video explains a little more about the numbers -> http://www.learnrv.com/videos.cfm

*** wacth the second to the top video called "Beginner Students hitting a target!"

and for the person that has a problem with me posting all of these links, I simply think it's easier to explain on the pages I'm linking to rather than posting a 10 page answer. Why re-explain it if it's already all on LearnRV.com ?

RV is actually quite simple, and for the record, you don't NEED the TRNs or those numbers you see. that's only a way to do a target blind. You can execute a target yourself without them if you want. They call that "front loading" though because you of course know what the target or question is before you start the session.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
So show us....simple

just do it

what better sales tactic? you obviously get something for it so show us your skills.

many of us are interested
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
jimtron
View Profile
Inner circle
2039 Posts

Profile of jimtron
Kindredmachine:

In a nutshell, could you tell us what exactly one can accomplish with this? I'm not asking for methodology, or what happens with the numbers and paper, but what is the end result? Specifically what kinds of things about the future, for example, can be told? Is this a kind of reading?

Also, would you characterize this as mentalism? Is it paranormal?

-Jim
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
The future is an interesting question. Can you see events that have not yet happened? Could you tell us who will win tonight between USC and Texas? I am just curious.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Better yet DO IT!

to answer the thread question.... as far as is proven and known right at this moment of writing this post....no it is not.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Daegs
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
4291 Posts

Profile of Daegs
I can decide which is worse... the people that actually believe they are psychic/RV'ers, or the people that believe others can RV without ever seing any sort of evidence or anyone actually doing it.

(At least those that have claimed to do it or have seen it firsthand usually will cite their random hits as "big successes" so you can SORT of explain their delusion.)
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Wow well put. I agree seems too little to say, but I AGREE
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Top Hat
View Profile
Inner circle
We peed on you!
1077 Posts

Profile of Top Hat
Remote viewing is REAL.

It's real it's real it's real it's real and anyone who says it's not is a carrot.
TH Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
pvhoutten
View Profile
Regular user
115 Posts

Profile of pvhoutten
Quote:
It's real it's real it's real it's real ...

Seems like you cannot find the correct word to complete that sentence. Let me give you a clue: it's also a kind of sausage.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Ok I don't get the sausage joke...

and if it is real then please stop telling us and simply do it.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Ya the sausage went over my head as well. Didn't follow that.
Geronimo
View Profile
Regular user
115 Posts

Profile of Geronimo
'Baloney' ?

A quaint Americanism I think, circa the 3 stooges,

as in 'Sounds like a lot of supernatural baloney to me'
Give me back my head!
Daegs
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
4291 Posts

Profile of Daegs
Baloney is a common word, but its a type of lunch meat, and not a type of sausage.

Sausage is usually a mixed meat in the shape of something like a bannana(hotdog, ect)

Baloney is usually in round flat thin cuts, and not in sausage form.
Geronimo
View Profile
Regular user
115 Posts

Profile of Geronimo
Ah but where do the round thin cuts come from?........Think about it ; )
Give me back my head!
Bill Hallahan
View Profile
Inner circle
New Hampshire
3226 Posts

Profile of Bill Hallahan
Tell a vision.
Humans make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to create boredom. Quite astonishing.
- The character of ‘Death’ in the movie "Hogswatch"
reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1332 Posts

Profile of reese
I don't think it would make us believe RV is real if he told us a vision and it came true. I have a word to explain that away... "coincidence". The only way to prove RV is real is to try it ourselves over time and see what we ourselves experience. ( Just my 2 cents... I come to the Café for magic, not this kinda stuff, but these RV threads got my attention)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Is Remote Viewing real? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL