The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Making a stop in Crossville, TN - Jason Michaels (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jason Michaels
View Profile
New user
Nashville, TN
18 Posts

Profile of Jason Michaels
Hello All,

I just wanted to post another stop on what is quickly becoming an actual tour. I am performing at SCAM January 13 and 14 then making a quick stop in Carrboro, NC on the 15th (See other post). I am absolutely thrilled to be traveling to Houston for two weeks at The Magic Island the following day. On Saturday, February 4 my assistant Ashley and I will be coming back to TN and stopping in Crossville. I will post all the specific details below. If you can make any of these shows, please introduce yourself. I'd love to meet you.

“Illusion – The Many Faces of Jason Michaels” will play at The Palace Theatre - 72 South Main Street, Crossville, TN - Saturday, February 4, 2006 at 7 p.m. Tickets are $10 and will be available at the door. The show promises to be an evening full of high-energy illusions, award-winning magic, and Michaels’ unique, often humorous, outlook on the world.

Jason Michaels
http://www.jasonmichaelsmagic.com
www.cardsharktheshow.com
A live, interactive sleight of hand show.

View my TEDx Nashville Talk
"Hook, Line, & Sinker: The Anatomy of a Scam"
http://youtu.be/Z6BXeIjnaYE
Big Daddy Cool
View Profile
Inner circle
The Houdini Room at The Casa de Cool
1596 Posts

Profile of Big Daddy Cool
If you are in the area DO NOT MISS THIS SHOW!
Swing hard, swing often, and we'll catch ya on the Flip-Side!
John Pyka
www.johnpyka.com
Excaliber
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of Excaliber
I was in the area and saw the show. It was great ! Lonnie opened the show with his robot act,Scott Cantrell did his always polished juggling act . And Jason was right on the money. Great show ,showmanship and style. Not to mention his assistant Ashley ,what a talent. If you get a chance to see him DO IT

Lance
afun14u
View Profile
Loyal user
Tennessee
250 Posts

Profile of afun14u
I too was there...and agree with everything Ex said except one thing...Ashley is MUCH more than just a talent. You must go check this out!

Robert
Empowering Kingdom Growth through Evangelistic Entertainment!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Making a stop in Crossville, TN - Jason Michaels (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.32 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL