The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Request: Easy to Master Mental Miracles 2 (Richard Osterlind) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

lane99
View Profile
Elite user
421 Posts

Profile of lane99
Hi...

Anyone know if there is any way for me to see a clip (or read a detailed description) of the performance of the Headline Prediction in this DVD? I'd like to get the DVD if the way this prediction effect is interesting to me.

Btw, I'm not sure if this is the correct room to post this. But, anyway, thanks.
Feral Chorus
View Profile
Elite user
CA
495 Posts

Profile of Feral Chorus
This as an Al Koran effect, as are so many in this great DVD series. It is easy to do, but not what one would consider a traditional headline prediction effect. Well taught on the disc, there are some nice performance subtleties that add to the impact.

The performance is pretty straightforward. A spectator is asked for some information which is written down by the spectator. A normal sheet of newspaper is shown (a single piece of four numbered pages). The paper is torn into pieces. A number of pieces are then removed as determined by the spectator and the chosen piece is examined for a headline. The spectator reads the headline. The spectator then opens a sealed envelope and reads the contents, which match the chosen headline.

-Feral
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Request: Easy to Master Mental Miracles 2 (Richard Osterlind) (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL