The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » T.H.E.M. Released on DVD yet? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eirik
View Profile
Special user
Oslo
879 Posts

Profile of Eirik
Hi,
I'v just seen a few short demo clips of their "hidden camera magic show" on the net, unfortunately it does'nt run on TV up north.
It looks like it's made a pretty big stir in the magic comunity, where the pros/cons debate is still going on. I will not get into that debate now, but I was wondering if anyone know if it's been released on DVD (like Angel's Mindfreak)?
Is it released, or is Season 1. still running on tv in the US???

-e-
...As long as i`m not a world-champion at anything, the great reactions of doin` magic will do just fine.....
Matt Ferro
View Profile
Regular user
Minnesota
128 Posts

Profile of Matt Ferro
I am pretty sure (someone correct me if I'm wrong) but I think that the show aired two episodes back to back and then it was never on again. The show was pretty entertaining to watch. But I don’t think it was successful enough to stay on air.
Don't practice till you can do it right, Practice till you can't do it wrong...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » T.H.E.M. Released on DVD yet? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL