The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Invisible Palm Question, regarding a previously posted site (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sonicstabber
View Profile
Regular user
Sydney, Australia
174 Posts

Profile of Sonicstabber
I remember seeing a person ( a properly filmed video) doing the invisible palm where they did the tent vanish but face up

I was wondering if anyone knows what I'm talking about, and if they remember the person or link or video I'm talking about as I'd like to ask them a question regarding something.

Eddie
Daegs
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
4290 Posts

Profile of Daegs
GDW's

member of Café.

http://www.magicbywest.com
Sonicstabber
View Profile
Regular user
Sydney, Australia
174 Posts

Profile of Sonicstabber
Daegs, thanks for your reply, but that wasn't it.

It was in like a black back drop and had a higher resolution film

Cheers anyway

Eddie
Roland78
View Profile
Special user
Torino, Italy
567 Posts

Profile of Roland78
Houchin on his site has an Invisible Palm routine with black decks, but he does not tent vanish with the card face up. If I remember correctly, he shows a normal palming face up, and then invisibly palms the card but face down.

Dave
Tyler Wilson
View Profile
V.I.P.
Calgary
123 Posts

Profile of Tyler Wilson
Hey Eddie,
I believe you may be referring to Jack Parker's Video "Ace Express" on Magic Video Depot. Here is the link:

http://www.magicvideodepot.com/view.php?a=v&t=1328

His face-up Tent Vanish was published in the January 2004 issue of Magic Magazine. Other face-up handlings include Kevin Kelly's from his book A Pasteboard Odyssey and my own Pitching A Tent Vanish from Freebie 6.

If Jack's handling is the one you have questions about, let me know, I'm good friends with him so I can help you get in touch.

Tyler Wilson
edh
View Profile
Inner circle
4698 Posts

Profile of edh
Tyler, I can't view the video. It seems that the link/page has been removed. Can you help me out on viewing this somewhere else?
Magic is a vanishing art.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Invisible Palm Question, regarding a previously posted site (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL