The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Roulette with 5 keys and some money?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jamieallan
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of jamieallan
Does any know where I can buy this effect or some thing like it?

KEY ROULETTE Place a bill into a plastic holder and lock it with a padlock. Show 5 extra keys, look a like, but none of them can open the lock. You mix all the keys and whoever finds the correct key will win the bill. The magicain wins with the last key?

Thanks for your help

JA
DoctorCognos
View Profile
Elite user
413 Posts

Profile of DoctorCognos
A number of different versions of this effect are avaialabe, Key Rect, WonderLock, etc., etc.... Usually they each work under slighlty diffferent principles so if possible, get one that fits your style and mindset.

Type going to any popular online shop, or better yet, a local brick and mortar shop if there is one nearby, and ask or do a search for "key", "lock" or whatever key word you can think applies.

I had one previously (dont recall the name of it) that just seemed too obvious to me, so I gave it to a friend and got the one I have now.
The Doctor Knows.....
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
It is on (or a version of it) one of the Max Maven Video Mind DVD's. I always guess DVD #1, but I am usually wrong. I am not by my DVD's so I can't check. It is on one of them though.
eb02
View Profile
Special user
680 Posts

Profile of eb02
Hi JA

I have this effect for sale.
A bill is secured in a plastic frame and a padlock is snapped shut through the frame. 6 keys are shown to the spectators. The magician demonstrates that one of the keys can open the padlock and he mixes it with all the other keys. Five volunteers are given a free choice of key leaving one key to the magician. They are told that if their key will open the lock they will win a prize. Before each volunteer opens the lock, he gets an option to change his key with the magician’s key. Each one of the volunteers tries his key to open the lock but only the last key that is left to the magician opens the lock, leaving the prize with the magician!

No force of any kind, the magician wins with the last key. great effect at any show: children, adults and trade shows. The frame will hold most sizes of bills and can be used as well for show tickets, fly tickets or any other flat objects.
It is brand new with the instructions. PM if you are intersting.
Eran
Eran Blizovsky
www.magic4business.net
obijuan
View Profile
Loyal user
New Lenox
242 Posts

Profile of obijuan
Gimmicked padlock from x-treem.
tentoki
View Profile
New user
Berlin
45 Posts

Profile of tentoki
Have a look at ebay. I have seen this there a couple of times.
David Crown Paranormal Entertainment
www.David-Crown.de
jekyllandhyde
View Profile
Regular user
200 Posts

Profile of jekyllandhyde
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Roulette with 5 keys and some money?? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL