The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Once upon a time... » » Work with fairy tales (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Ms. Lily has been banned from the bizarre forum for overstimulation. Fortunately, the ideas and effects she shared before being cast out (both here and there) are beyond the average performer's abilities. She's not afraid of snakes and she dominates her peers.
foreign correspondent, z and lt

inner being worker
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
Sad news indeed. I hope she can find a forum for her ideas that is not so squeamish.

At least you can type her name though.

Try typing...

S c o t t X a v I e r

sans spaces.
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3370 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
I rather enjoyed her posts. . .
Cards never lie
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Isso Liwok's 2006 Zoo & Logical Times interviews with Der Boogg, King Henry and Dr. X were excellent background for his present work with Lily and her visionary magic and unique performance art.

inner being worker
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
End of the World Prom
First Forever Stamps
Ants in the Pistachios
MouseWoman Stuck
In the Plastic Bat Bar
Don't Send Help
Help Gets Lost

inner being worker
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Men's fairy tales are often centered upon the discovery, liberation and restoration of the feminine to her rightful place in the scheme of things and all is better for all.

Mr. Brooks and the Café Staff deserve great thanks for making this so.

inner being worker
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Corona off to the Bathing Beauties with Little Dougie. We all really miss Lucia Von Franz. Hastings lost his most valuable ring, his only ring, the ring his father gave him. We are sad. --coupcoupdaddy

inner being worker
ELima
View Profile
Regular user
Norway
164 Posts

Profile of ELima
The shortest tragedy ever written?

"May I have this dance, Miss?"
"No thank you, not tonight", the Dayfly replied.

Endre
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
E Fem Era

inner being worker
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
All the Inner Beings Wish Jack and Alice Well for Tomorrow's Debut on NBC!

Swimming and Looping Inside their ExtraSensory Deprivation Tank, ISSO & ELLEN SALUTE RAY MOND!

Chalk it up to MMT UPS, you rascal you.

--Lucia Von Franz

inner being worker
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Wags to witches?

inner being worker
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
It's been a hoot to easily convince Granny Liwok that the next Phenomenon show will feature the entire cast and crew in a production of OKLAHOMA medley/revival with favorite song Toe Knee Eye Nose Max Inv piece! She can't wait to phone in her choice and participate in the vicarious television audience experience. Corona and Eddie have transformed a Queen of Hearts, a dove, a carton of cow milk and a roll of toilet paper into a beautiful Thanksgiving turkey with roasted portentaos. Temperatures will plunge on Thursday. In the Greek, the word for sulphur and divine is the same. Intellect and intelligence are not the same. We wish Jim, Jack and Raymond all our collective best this Odin's Day and Night.

--Isso and Isnot Liwok, Foreign Correspondents, Z<

inner being worker
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
'...discovery of liquid metal mercury circa 300 BC coincides with the beginning of alchemy...original process of goldplating invlvd dissolving gold in mercury to form an AMALGAM painted on the heated base metal...increase heat, vaporize mercury, leave gold on surface...' VOILA!

Although Isnot Liwok outneo-Platonizes Plotinus, it's Zosimos Isso remembers and seeing the Codex once with his own beady eyes.

Kamrusepa over the rainbow, Iris's magnificent arch, Isis withholding favors from the Angels, Telipinu the Hittite god of fertility stalking off in high dungeon over the wickedness of men and everything in nature out of whack oh woe this estrogen easter ishtar astartled morn.

The inner beings are collectively becoming their own oracular system and enjoy each other's interactions and mediation with a cultural diversity of numinous objects to do so.

It's a perfect spring cleaning day today and out go the buskets of sullied water onto the cobblestones. Stir the lumps from that porridge. Faster! Faster! Only minutes until the sun zeniths.

--The Amanuensis (finishing the next-to-last chapter of Isso's Adventures on the Magic Café.)

inner being worker
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Denouement: the Amanuensis was not the origin of transmission and I now broom and scatter the clinging pronouns into all six directions, into the nursed entrances and doctored X-its with all. The last inner being to manifest was Old Huff n Puff, my September smoking cessation instructor who lives beneath the stage trap door. Isso's Adventures on the Magic Café will be prose poems, a form that perhaps reflects a relationship between theatrical magic and mentalism. Hence, my harping on Oklahoma and the need for cowfolks and farmers to be friends as new territory and audiences are explored and claimed. Then again, I'm metalexic as well as multiphrenic and should not be trusted with figures of speech.
It has been a real pleasure for me to share Crop Circle Secrets with some of you for whom I have great respect. You passionately and knowledgeably share your love and devotion to your art and craft here on the wondrous Café. I remain your grateful student.
Jung built a square tower in the other world and Von Franz built hers round.

--Tom Hastings

inner being worker
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
And they all lived ever after happy psyche and eros day all from the inner beings all alive and living on the inside on facebook the music and dance hooray

we're off to see the king in yellow and we are besides ourselves hoora

the impossible love daughters of stein and joyce have met after all those years

circulatio alembi

inner being worker
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Does anyone know the exact moment of the solstice?

inner being worker
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Thanks, Harley!

inner being worker
The Curator
View Profile
V.I.P.
Beware Vampire, I have
3793 Posts

Profile of The Curator
Quote:
On 2007-05-29 06:02, coupcoupdaddy wrote:
Ms. Lily has been banned from the bizarre forum for overstimulation. Fortunately, the ideas and effects she shared before being cast out (both here and there) are beyond the average performer's abilities. She's not afraid of snakes and she dominates her peers.

Long life to Lily !
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
I miss her very much, too.

inner being worker
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
But all the inner beings returned safely from their one month sojourn at the key institute for brain and mind research; sad to say multiphrenia and metalexia will not be considered for inclusion in pending DSM-V book test prototype and no I'm still not allowed to cut and paste anything yet//isso liwok,foreign correspondent,z<

inner being worker
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Once upon a time... » » Work with fairy tales (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL