The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Once upon a time... » » Work with fairy tales (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Old 3131 is relating the eternal story of psyche and eros on facebook...the seed sorting has begun with white birds after the gmos before the ants can work their magic...the transformation of silent white doves back into multicolored talking magic parrots is imminent and the eminent harley newman sent a stunning snowstorm from china to carry the pollen forward HOORAY!
foreign correspondent, z and lt

inner being worker
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Stories and acts and effects and motifs are certainly all about the alchemical and personality developmental transitions from negredo to albedo to rubedo stages of transformation...this is how marie-louise journeyed from the athanora into the golden ashes of fairytales into her studies of time itself...one can diffuse and focus from mind to body to imagination from the personal to the collective numinosity and back again --tom

inner being worker
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Am restorying polytheistic nature of fairy tales back to their original gendered psychological intentions...have journeyed far and wide once upon a time

inner being worker
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
The story of psyche and eros for feminine psychology and the story of parsifal and the search for the holy grail for masculine psychology should about do it...viable visual effects (archetypal representation) and they enrich so many other stories within their progressions and motifs...for example, the senex/infantis aeternae pass one another...the fisher king and parsifal are present once again or saturn/cronus and zeus, if you prefer...eros shows up in February but is terribly present during carnival hooray and uhoh!

inner being worker
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
8506 Posts

Profile of funsway
Just found this thread, and I thank thee. Of the many definitions of performing magic I will add "a fairy-tale for adults presented as a demonstration rather than as verbal story." Alterantely, one might say, "Magic creates an alternative universe in which "reality" is the fairy-tale."
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

ShareBooks at www.eversway.com * questions at funsway@eversway.com
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
HOORAY! IS SO!

inner being worker
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
In nature's course, these matters take time as well as the addition of a life unit charger to the joyce filter...the nine red eggs on the equifox path are identified as: affinity, displacement, honor, irony, juxtaposition, magic, religion, science and superstition.

inner being worker
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
For promotional ephemera for AGORA, our art exhibition tomorrow night, my archetypal psychology students fashioned from bargain miss cleo tarot decks over 200 amusingly stickered pieces for distribution around the town square...the egyptian motif seems especially timely...this year on the equifox path we alternated red eggs with kiwi fruit, not kiwi birds (as I heard later).

inner being worker
Balaram
View Profile
Special user
903 Posts

Profile of Balaram
Hey! Where you been? Glad to hear from you! Agora! Good!
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
AGORA was successful last night on the Art Walk. Corona helped move all the inner beings to facebook including Zoo & Logical Times foreign correspondence desk...Lazarus Devano became my mentor. Good to hear from you, too, Balaram! --Tom Hastings

inner being worker
Balaram
View Profile
Special user
903 Posts

Profile of Balaram
I hope you are familiar with Jane Yolan's original tales, if not, please go find some--among my favorites: The Hundredth Dove, The Boy Who Sang For Death, & The Tree's Wife. Someone once named her "the American Hans Christian Anderson", not a bad title-
Re-reading this thread reminds me, Coupcoupdaddy, that I never did thank you for all your thoughtful postings. Please allow me to correct this, even tho years later Smile
Balaram
View Profile
Special user
903 Posts

Profile of Balaram
Excuse me Ms. Y-o-l-E-n Smile
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Our pleasure!

inner being worker
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Once upon a time... » » Work with fairy tales (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL