The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » White Dress Shoes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cardone
View Profile
Special user
860 Posts

Profile of cardone
Hello I am looking for good leather white dress shoes ... wow.. It is not easy ... The few I find are have a wacky texture of leather. I find a lot of plastic ones ...the kind you see at a tux shop..... I have been looking for a year now and I have had it.... anyone else have this problem?
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Try a company that sells marching band uniforms! College and high school band teachers have catalogs for them.

Good Luck!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
cardone
View Profile
Special user
860 Posts

Profile of cardone
Hello most sell the plastic shoes ...easy to take care of .......I need leather....... All the Tux shops use the plastic ones..... cheep and easy.....
Steven Steele
View Profile
Chief of Staff
1868 Posts

Profile of Steven Steele
I don't know what you mean by "wacky texture", but I just did a google search for "mens dress shoes white leather" and had all kinds of hits. I needed white gloves for a routine (I needed to dye them) and found them, as Bob suggested above, at a band supply store. They were good and best of all I got 12 pairs for $24 plus $2.00 shipping. Such a deal! I'd keep looking. I'm sure your shoes are out there.
Coram Deo
bmworldtour
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of bmworldtour
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » White Dress Shoes (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL