The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Marlo's Riffle Shuffle Trilogy (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

10cardsdown
View Profile
Special user
Out There Somewhere
664 Posts

Profile of 10cardsdown
The Riffle Shuffle series is often referred to as the "Trilogy". Exactly what 3 books constitute the trilogy? I know there is Riffle Shuffle Systems, Riffle Shuffle Finale, and . . . , I think it's The Shank Shuffle. Please correct me if I'm correct or incorrect. Smile
MagicT
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1248 Posts

Profile of MagicT
The Riffle Shuffle Trilogy is refered to as "The Riffle Shuffle Trilogy" which consists of three books. These three books are Marlo's Riffle Shuffle Systems, Pantented Shuffle, and Riffle Shuffle Finale. The Shank Shuffle is a manuscript separate from the Riffle Shuffle Trilogy.

What is known as "The Trilogy" is Vernon's books titled, "Inner Secrets of Card Magic, More Inner Secrets of Card Magic, and Further Inner Secrets of Card Magic," which are all bound in one book titled "Inner Card Trilogy." It is called "The Trilogy" for short.

Best,
Trini Montes
Trini Montes
MField2000
View Profile
Special user
Hastings, East Sussex, England
590 Posts

Profile of MField2000
Adding to Trini's reposnse, Jon Racherbaumer is putting e-books of these manuscripts on his website in the Premium section. He's been delayed by the Hauuricane Katrina disaster in his home town of New Orleans, but check out http://www.jonracherbaumer.com .
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Marlo's Riffle Shuffle Trilogy (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL