The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Thoughts for the pocket index (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ragman
View Profile
Regular user
161 Posts

Profile of Ragman
I would like to see how versatile the world thinks card indexes are. I would also like to see how popular this is with other performers.

What effect would you set up if you were to carry a card index?
Would you stick to the time tested card from pocket effect or would you do something new that's never been done before.
Jaz
View Profile
Inner circle
NJ, U.S.
6111 Posts

Profile of Jaz
Many years ago a group of guy were going to get together and watch a boxing match. They were betting, friendly betting no cash, how long the fight would go and who would win. It was a 15 round championship fight.
I had considered doing a pocket index with 32 billets. two sets of fifteen rounds with each fighters name in case of a knockout and two for decisions. I would have made my prediction and switched in the billet when needed.
I never did it but thought it a good idea at the time.

I'm sure there are other ideas for using indexes for other than playing cards.
JordanMalfreed
View Profile
Regular user
California
116 Posts

Profile of JordanMalfreed
You could use it to predict how many times someone will try to take a great method and turn it into a card trick, but there are not enough outs in a standard card index for that.

Apply your creativity and do something new.

Following the protocols,
Jordan
kbiehler
View Profile
Regular user
165 Posts

Profile of kbiehler
Annemann said he used his in over 700 performances. his routine is in his "One Man Billet Routine".
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Thoughts for the pocket index (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL