The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Brainstorm in The Bahamas Review request (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kramerica2010
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of kramerica2010
Anyone got a review on this book? I can't find one anywhere. Sounds like a good book.
Dr Marvin
View Profile
New user
Florida
91 Posts

Profile of Dr Marvin
Harris, Daryl, Ammar...etc... how could you go wrong. I bet you will enjoy it!

Dr Marvin

1-12-06
Rennie
View Profile
Inner circle
I think I have about
1870 Posts

Profile of Rennie
Kramerica (sounds like you may be a Seinfeld fan)
I do have the book and it does have some interesting items in it as Dr Marvin says "how could you go wrong" with Paul Harris, Michael Ammar & Daryl.
I Purchased this book when it first came out and the items vary and all are unique. I honestly cannot recall any item that stands out, but if you say you cannot find it anyway it will not make a diffference. I would suggest calling Byron Walker in San Leandro Ca as he is the largest used magic book dealer and if it is available he will have it..
Rennie
The effect is the important thing, how you achieve it is not.......
kramerica2010
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of kramerica2010
Is most of the good stuff in AoA?
Rennie
View Profile
Inner circle
I think I have about
1870 Posts

Profile of Rennie
Art of Astonishment contains nothing but great stuff. Most of the items from Paul Harris's early works are in them. I do not remember seeing anything from Brainstorm in the Bahamas in the AOA books though. If you can find BITB I would definitely get it as I said many unique items from 3 thinkers in magic..
Rennie
The effect is the important thing, how you achieve it is not.......
Dr Marvin
View Profile
New user
Florida
91 Posts

Profile of Dr Marvin
Um there are acouple routines by Paul in AoA from the brainstorm in the bahamas.

Dr Marvin

1-13-06
Jake Austin
View Profile
Loyal user
Colorado Springs
206 Posts

Profile of Jake Austin
FYI, L and L Publishing has a few of these for sale. I just purchased one and received shipping confirmation.

I tried and failed at posting the link, so you'll just have to use the search box.

Jake
President S.A.M Assembly 170, Colorado Springs
170sam.org
meetup.com/sam170
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Brainstorm in The Bahamas Review request (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL