The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Combination of Chop Cup and Cups and Balls Routine (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
My routine uses two of the cups from a combo set. It could be done with the Morrisey cups as easily as with any others. It is an adaptation and variation of Gary Ouellet's "The Two Goblets." My booklet is currently out of print, as are all of my books, including volume 3 of Great Scott! It's Magic! where the routine also appeared, but you can get the booklet as a PDF from me for $10 via Paypal to scottfguinn@msn.com
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
rickmagic1
View Profile
Inner circle
MIddle Tennessee area
1546 Posts

Profile of rickmagic1
I've been using a streamlined version of the Mendoza routine for some time now and it is probably my favorite C&B routine...
Richard Green
The Modern Conjurer

Coming soon:
Victorian Secrets: An Evening With The Spirits!
equivoque
View Profile
Special user
862 Posts

Profile of equivoque
Quote:
On May 11, 2006, Scott F. Guinn wrote:
My routine uses two of the cups from a combo set. It could be done with the Morrisey cups as easily as with any others. It is an adaptation and variation of Gary Ouellet's "The Two Goblets." My booklet is currently out of print, as are all of my books, including volume 3 of Great Scott! It's Magic! where the routine also appeared, but you can get the booklet as a PDF from me for $10 via Paypal to scottfguinn@msn.com

I like the Morrissey Cups. Mine are all dinged up. The move with the c_ _ _p cup for the penetration is easy to do with this set. They get easily dinged up, but I found a set for 15 bucks including delivery on eBay. They are out there, if you hunt for them. Ring N' Things II makes a nice set of Mendoza cups, but the penetration move is a bit knacky. Unlike the Morrissey set, these all weigh the same and the gimmick is invisible. My issue is that they get just as easily dinged up as the Morrissey set. With this in mind, you might as well use the old Morrissey set. Do not get me wrong, Rings N' Things II is a great company, with excellent customer service and great products, I just cannot recommend this set.
CardFan
View Profile
Elite user
Found the Socks !
430 Posts

Profile of CardFan
Speaking of Mendoza you may watch Dr. David perform here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fDAhAdv......cReviews
I had great pleasure watching it. Mendoza is great but the pace is too fast for me to fully like it. David's pace suits me more.
Just my taste...
Aiming to become the only magician in the world that has ever produced the lost socks back from the dryer...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Combination of Chop Cup and Cups and Balls Routine (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL