We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Promotional clip (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Bob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Philadelphia, PA
1251 Posts

Profile of Bob Johnston
Very, Very professional!!

Bob
danryb
View Profile
Special user
506 Posts

Profile of danryb
Thank you all so much again for all your kind words and I really apreciate your viewing and reviewing my clip.
I must say, the editing was produced by the wornderful photographer whom I hired for the purpose - I couldn't say I have much knowledge in the field of photography.
Entertaining, on the other hand, now that's a different story - that's what I do best.
I'm so glad I managed to even entertain some of you thousands of miles away from me just with this short clip.
You're making me want to make some more like this.

Enjoy,
Dani
Tom Stevens
View Profile
Veteran user
Australia
361 Posts

Profile of Tom Stevens
Super! what a great idea for making a video!
It definitely captures an atmosphere of fun, and it makes you want to know what the puppets are saying and what the kids are laughing about.
Also good that you're not tipping any of your lines for other entertainers to steal.

What I did with one of my video clips is I added some laugher tracks at the points where you see kids laughing. This makes a HUGE difference. They are easy to find. Just make sure it's not the same laugh.wav file playing each time if you use it more than once.
danryb
View Profile
Special user
506 Posts

Profile of danryb
Thanks Tom for those kind words. Did you change the picture in your aviator? I barely recognized you with that shiney head:)just kidding, I'm not far off. I'm gonna have to start looking into a top hat soon.

thanks again,
Dani
what
View Profile
Special user
Lehi, UT, USA
643 Posts

Profile of what
That was an excellent video. Beautiful, and well edited. It left me wanting more (which is the idea of a promotional video). I felt that if I hired you to do a show, that everyone would have a great time. Well Done.

Thank you for posting it.

Mike
Magic is fun!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Promotional clip (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL