The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Raven or bat? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

joker 55
View Profile
Special user
England.
711 Posts

Profile of joker 55
Hi, what is the difference between the two, which is best and what can you do more with?
Jim Poor
View Profile
Special user
Fairfax, VA
676 Posts

Profile of Jim Poor
A bit like asking; "Which is better, apples or oranges?"

Bat is 'more powerful,' while Raven (IMHO) is more versitile. This is especially true if you can think outside of the box, or sleeve in this case.
sodman12
View Profile
Special user
raleigh
601 Posts

Profile of sodman12
I like the raven better. For the fact that making something change or leave their hand without you touching it is an very stong effect. I would rather be able to do that then have to metal object stick together.
you can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all the time but never all of the people all the time.
pkg
View Profile
Inner circle
The City of Ithobaal I son of Hiram I
1356 Posts

Profile of pkg
I own the raven, M5, and been using Subterfuge lately...

the fact that I can do whatever the raven does and a WHOLE lot more with Subterfuge (did I mention that I can now vanish coins just like the raven wearing nothing but shorts and topless?)did send the raven to the "not using this anymore".

MY opinion, the Subterfuge is WAY better than the raven (one of the reasons is the no need to wear buttoned tshirts, no p*lls, no fishing lines, no elastic and virtualy NO SETUP, you can do it, literaly, just wearing a pair of boxers!)

and in case you are wondering, the ring IS NOT MAGNETIC *grin*

raven : needs somehow lengthy setup, buttoned t-shirt (which wont allow you to vanish coins off of someone's hand) or long sleeves, limited to vanishing/switching items

Bat: long sleeves 24/7, cannot be done with short sleeves, not strong enough for pk (i prefer the M5, waaaaaaaay stronger and better)

Subterfuge : short sleeves, long sleeves, half naked if you want. a PK tool (yes a tool), a holdout, great for vanishing items, no chinese torture (whoever owns the raven know what I am talking about)....

pm if ya need any more clarifications.
Double posters should be shot!

No really!!
joker 55
View Profile
Special user
England.
711 Posts

Profile of joker 55
I am unsure as the m-5 is a lot of money for me, I think it is gonna have to be the bat or raven.
joker 55
View Profile
Special user
England.
711 Posts

Profile of joker 55
Also I thought they both work on the same principle but aparently not, can anyone tell me how the bat works or what principle it works on?
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2765 Posts

Profile of Jordini
The raven is better. Buy that one.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I think the Eagle is better. LOL. Most people prefer the Raven: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=109
joker 55
View Profile
Special user
England.
711 Posts

Profile of joker 55
I am now very tempted to d#buy one of the magnets from the site on the link, are these magnets good?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Raven or bat? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL