The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Magic for physical therapy (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kid iowa
View Profile
Loyal user
Oklahoma
300 Posts

Profile of kid iowa
I'm working on a presentation for one of my nursing seminars to incorporate magic into some of the physical therapy sessions that we do on our rotations. I remember reading somewhere (can't remember exactly, it's been over a year I'm sure) about a magician that gives lectures to physical therapists and such about using magic in therapy. Does anyone know of his name, and/or website? Thanks! Jim
Any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile...can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction, "I served in the United States Navy." J.F.K.
smudgedj
View Profile
New user
Cochabamba, Bolivia
82 Posts

Profile of smudgedj
kid iowa
View Profile
Loyal user
Oklahoma
300 Posts

Profile of kid iowa
Kind of, but the guy I'm looking for has a site that sells his program for working with physical therapists
Any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile...can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction, "I served in the United States Navy." J.F.K.
bnadworn
View Profile
Regular user
Western New York
131 Posts

Profile of bnadworn
"They say the hand is quicker than the eye but I won't believe it until I see it."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Magic for physical therapy (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL