The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Do they make... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cloneman
View Profile
Elite user
474 Posts

Profile of cloneman
Does anyone know if anyone makes slimmed down half dollars: in other words, half dollars which have been sliced in half, making them the thickness of a palming coin?

The reason I ask is that I've been doing a lot of work with the Goshman pinch and back palm productions -- both of which are made easier with thinner coins. It would be great to have palming coins made from real coins (1/2s, dollars, EP, etc.)
"Anything is possible... if you don't know what you are talking about."
absynth
View Profile
New user
Tejas
62 Posts

Profile of absynth
The insert for the Johnson Sun & Moon is indeed thinner than a regular half or copper/silver coin.
Jon
When Einstein said insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results, he must not have attempted coin and card manipulations...or am I truly insane?
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4770 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
Any of the custom coin makers can make up that type of coin. I believe it takes two coins to do it. They mill down a face and a back and cement them together to your specifictions for thickness.
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
2001 Posts

Profile of iamslow
Its the same way they make C/S coins
"Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Do they make... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL