The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » BIP2.0 extra elements (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ELima
View Profile
Regular user
Norway
167 Posts

Profile of ELima
Anyone who can help me with direction on finding the extra effects that can be found in the BIP2.0 book, the ones NOT described directly in the manual?
Anyone found new applications for the book in addition to the routines described? I like it, and the standard goes down well. Particularly when you can read 5 different people at the same time!!
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Here is one:
After you have done the standard routine, tell the spectator who transfered the image of the picuter to you, that you are going to try to send him a picture. Flip open the book to the image of the triangle within the circle and perform as written in Psychological Subtleties (Sorry I cannot be more specific in an open forum).

My suggestion is that you use all five spectators at the same time for this demonstration, this eliminates the queation of why you did not do the time, word, number, ... Plus you should get at leat 3 out of 5 as direct hits, and either 1 or both of the others will be close. (If you just did it with 1, it is hit or miss). Plus it compliments the existing routine, they send thoughts to you then you send thoughts to them.

Just a thought

Tony
ELima
View Profile
Regular user
Norway
167 Posts

Profile of ELima
Thanks! I do not have Banachek's book, and do not know exactly what you mean, but could I also get some hints in Corinda's step 2 of the 13? At least it struck me now that could be used!
D.Paul
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of D.Paul
Hi, one thing I've been doing recently which has been getting a great reaction, is to use Osterlinds watch routien as an ending. I use 3 people have the first spec think of word, second spec think of a number (then a country) then the third spec think of a time. I take of my watch and have a fourth spec set the time, I then reveal the word, the place then at the end ask for the time the third spec was thinking of, I turn over the watch to show it matches.

Darren
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » BIP2.0 extra elements (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL