The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Major Ed Dames Rv Creator? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
On another website which I have been reading. They are basically saying Major Dames is one of the creators of RV.

To all you RVers out there have you heard of this guy?

I saw his picture. The guy looks like a scam artist. I obvioulsy don't know him from Adam, but that is just what I "feel" about him He claims to have prdicted earth quakes, etc. etc. Why has nodbody heard anything about this except his elite small group? I don't know.

He also predicts an earthquake will happen in Seattle this year. Sounds like a safe bet to me. I bet California will have one too may as well through Japan in that bet as well. He is searching and finding gold in United States, again I don't know why nobody else has ever heard of this.

Just food for thought here in the Café.
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
So nobody has ever heard of this guy?
David Numen
View Profile
Inner circle
2076 Posts

Profile of David Numen
I have heard of him - I can´t recall the specifics but I recently watched a dcumentary on Psychic Spies and I´ve read a few books on the same subject and am fairly sure his name pops up.
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
He is a fairly regular guest on The Art Bell Show,now called "Coast to Coast AM". It is a nationally syndicated radio show that discusses UFO's and other paranormal topics. I never found Mr. Dames to be very convincing or accurate. Best.

Rich
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Man I love coast to coast. Although it isn't really Art Bell much anymore as it is George Nori.

Still the same guys though. Bigfoot, annanati, the aliens at Roswell, Loch Ness monster, Remote Viewing, all great stuff if you have to drive cross country at night and need to be awake!

Actually his appearances on the show kind of hurt the case if you ask me.

Does anyone remember Kreskins apprearance a few years ago>? It was a scream!
I think it was Kreskin I am not sure now. Maybe I should call one of the psychics to help me.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
I have never heard the coast to coast show. I will have to see if it is online.

According do Major Dames website. It is on that show that he pridicts crazy things like Earth Quakes in Seattle.
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Thanks Paleo that was quick!
Logan Five
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1434 Posts

Profile of Logan Five
I think Ingo Swann was into rv before Ed Dames.

Rick
Self concept is destiny..
RileyG
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas
840 Posts

Profile of RileyG
Quote:
On 2006-01-19 19:48, MindPhantom wrote:
I think Ingo Swann was into rv before Ed Dames.

Rick

That's the real man behind RV..
Signed,
Riley G Matthews Jr
SAG-AFTRA actor
Www.RileyG.com
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Does Ingo Swann do anything with RV? Look for gold and earthquakes etc? Does he have a course that teaches RV? I am just curious.
jimtron
View Profile
Inner circle
2039 Posts

Profile of jimtron
Here's an article on RV that metions Swann.
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Interesting article jimtron. Thanks for the link.
kazuba
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of kazuba
Ingo Swann is the Father of remote viewing. You can read about his exploits on his own web page. He likes to brag about himself and his accomplishments. He is very good at WHAT he does.... Also look for him on the Wikipedia. I'm working on him now. Just been in touch with the ASPR, American Society for Psychical Research. They can be very helpful. If they have the information. I was introduced to Swann by the classic, (Can This Really Be a Science Book?) Mind-Reach: Scientists Look at Psychic Ability by Russell Targ and Harold E. Putoff. These fellas got toasted by Uri Geller and Ingo Swann. Watchout that you're not toasted. This guy Swann started it all. We have him to blame for the fervor of remote viewing, the CIA Stargate Project, the loss of 20 Million dollars and all these Remote Viewing scam gurus that are popping up everywhere. On the Wikipdeia I am user:kazuba
Kazuba
Bedford
View Profile
Special user
Louisville, KY
675 Posts

Profile of Bedford
I just picked up a new book which deals specifically with all of this in great detail. It's wonderful back-story stuff.

"PSI Spies (The True Story of America's Psychic Warfare Program)" by Jim Marrs. You can find it at your local bookstore. I got my copy at Barnes & Noble.
The Alchemy Moon Collective
Find us on Gemini Artifacts
RileyG
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas
840 Posts

Profile of RileyG
Get these two books if you can find them.... They are in my library (dups of both)
Both by Russell Targ & Harold Puthoff

Mind-Reach
The Mind Race
--------------

Excellent books of the subject or TRV

-------

CIA Stargate Project: Funny that was mentioned... Did one remember the INSIDE EDITION segment done years ago on the subject... I mention this as it featured me doing a TRV and interview...
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac......16957157
Signed,
Riley G Matthews Jr
SAG-AFTRA actor
Www.RileyG.com
kazuba
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of kazuba
Thankyou, Riley G. What a great video! I especially enjoyed Jessica Utts talking about how remote viewers can see into the future! I attached it to the Stargate Project on the Wikipedia. kazuba
Scotty Mac
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of Scotty Mac
Also take a look at anything by Joe McMoneagle. He's one of the few that makes a living doing RV as opposed to writing about it and selling training programs.
tincture
View Profile
Special user
587 Posts

Profile of tincture
You cant be serious
kazuba
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of kazuba
* http://www.moondav.com/whatever/remote-viewing/ Edited video of a remote viewing, Probably a promo. Selective material is chosen from a group of people after the event has occured. One only sees a small part of what really went on.

From Ingo Swann entry on Wikipedia-my work
Soon Targ and Puthoff perform more experiments with Ingo Swann and the controls are tightened to eliminate the possibility of error. This time Swann is given the latitude and longitude of 10 targets, in the end there will be 10 runs for a total of 100. ''Only'' the evaluations of the 10 targets from the 10th run, the last, are disclosed. The results of the targets from the previous 90 (runs 1-9) are ignored. For the 10th run Swann has 7 hits, 2 neutral and 1 miss. The experiments come to a close. Targ and Puthoff are positive "Something was happening, but they are not clear what it is." reference ''Mind-Reach: Scientists Look at Psychic Ability'' by Russell Targ & Harold Puthoff, A Delta book, Dell Publishing Co. Inc., 1977, Page 29 & 30 {This method of selecting a small number of "guesses" from a larger, sometimes never disclosed larger number, is known as the free response method in remote viewing.}

In psi literature the use of the free response method is not always devulged to the reader as is done in this instance by Targ and Puthoff. When these same experiments with Swann are described in ''Parapsychology: The Controversial Science'' by Richard S. Broughton, Broughton presents one example of Swann giving an instantaneous description of one target from the 10th run, that of a hit. Broughton writes nothing clearly about the 99 other attempts with neutrals or misses.
Kazuba
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Major Ed Dames Rv Creator? (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL