The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » BA puppet routines wanted (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicjohn2278
View Profile
Special user
Isle of Man UK
538 Posts

Profile of magicjohn2278
I currently working on plans for a (new?) illusion. Basically, a small puppet theatre which has (initally)no backcloth so the audience can see through it and can see that it is empty. Puppet theatre curtain decends, stage lights dim (to blackout), Puppet theatre curtain rises to show a short UV puppet show. (Operated by two people who couldn't possibly be there.) - There is a kicker finish wich I won't disclose just yet!

Any suggestions for the puppet show routine(s)? I have a few ideas, but before finalising them (and making the puppets) any suggestions would be welcome! - Preferably a silent act to music. The puppets will probably be simply manipulated from the back, giving much more precice movement than the usual methods of operation. It is likely that even with two operators, only one figure will appear on stage at a time.
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Man (Charlie Chaplin type) enters...bows...waddles and fidgets like Charlie does and loses his Derbie hat to a gust of wind...attempts retrival.

Simple, can be elegant, can be funny and allows for interesting movement.

Doug
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » BA puppet routines wanted (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL