The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » The School of Busking, (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
I posted this here because I assume you would know folks, if not yourself, who may benefit from this.

The School of Busking
Well hear it is.
30th of June until 2nd of July 2006,
Friday to Sunday evening,
We have limited places left

Born to Perform?

A busker does not need an agent, they do not need to advertise. They can perform when they want where ever they want?

Mario Morris, your host will take through this course which is designed to develop the skills of a Street Performer this will be held in a first class center based in Cardiff, Europe’s youngest Capital City Wales UK.

We will cover

Character.
Using your Props.
Putting a Street Show together.
How to attract a crowd.
Entertaining a crowd.
How to keep a crowd.
Passing the hat.

This will be an interactive workshop and lecture, come prepared to learn about street performing lots of work and fun. This will be a course where we will look at your self and what you have got and help you to improve or develop a street show and your performance skills. So you must bring your own props, what you like to include in your own show or if your not sure, ask Mario.

On the last day with all things permitted, we will head for the center of Cardiff, Europe’s youngest Capital City. There, we shall take turns to do a practical busking show or you can choose to watch and learn. This will be recorded and a DVD will be sent to you for your own viewing and suggestions to help you improve. If the weather is against us we have a plan B.

Book ASAP.
The event will cost £150 = about $250 a non refundable £75 deposit will be accepted as a confirmation of your place. This event will be a limited to maximum of ten students to ensure quality on a first come first served basis.

Hotel Accommodation is reasonable and we will arrange the best deal for you. I expect it to be around £30 a night at most.

To find out more contact Mario or book on line http://www.fathatmagic.com

I will be very interested in any of your thoughts regarding this.

Mario
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » The School of Busking, (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL