The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Jam Routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

drmgc
View Profile
New user
Boston, MA
21 Posts

Profile of drmgc
Hi Eveyone.

I currently have the illusion Jam in my show (by chalet) . I am the one that gets placed into the illusion. I am presenting it sort of as a revenge. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can present this illusion in any other way? Maybe any cool ideas on the revenge concept?

Any help would be great!

Thanks
paraguppie
View Profile
Elite user
Forsyth Montana!
411 Posts

Profile of paraguppie
I use a Konundrum Kube by Dream Illusions, but it's similiar. I'll tell you, I don't use any theme to this routine at all. It's pure eye candy for me. I agree that some of your show has to be themed or have "purpose", but I do that in some other routines (like my twister routine which is science gone wrong).

I think this is strong enough just to be set to some music and have people wonder where she goes. I also could be TOTALLY wrong, but my audiences have all really liked it. I think that sometimes we over think our routines.

Something to think about. Good luck, this can really be fun!

Keith
Check me out at www.magickeith.com
drmgc
View Profile
New user
Boston, MA
21 Posts

Profile of drmgc
Thanks Keith.

I agree. I have been doing it for about a year and half now. People always love to watch it. I just thought I might be able to change it up a bit. But as they say.. if it ain't broke.. don't fix it.

Thanks for the post.

Derek
paraguppie
View Profile
Elite user
Forsyth Montana!
411 Posts

Profile of paraguppie
Don't let me stop you from changing it up a bit, not by any means. It was just my 2 cents on the whole illusion. Some of mine have themes, this one does not. But that's just for me. I would be curios to see what everyone else has to say about a theme for this. Take care,

Keith
Check me out at www.magickeith.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Jam Routine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL