The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Inventors Index to Adair Encyclopedia (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
I have started work on making an Inventors Index to "Ian Adair's Encyclopedia of Dove Magic."

Unlike the index to the books, this lists only effects in the books that have credited inventors of the effects, where known.

Many of the articles have confused sources and I can't always tell if they are Adair's own inventions or if he is just describing them, so those have been omitted for now. Any help in determining dove magic inventors from his sources will be greatly appreciated.

The Index is on-line at my Web site- just follow the links to Project: Inventors. It is freely available and when complete, magic authors and inventors will be able to receive Excel files on request (no charge).
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20514 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Professor Spellbinder,

Thank you again. I know that tracking some of these things is like tracking the pedigree of a jack rabbit. Not a lot people have what it takes to do that. Thanks for hanging in there.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Inventors Index to Adair Encyclopedia (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL