The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Alexandre's E-books (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

eddie104
View Profile
New user
Florida
44 Posts

Profile of eddie104
Hey All

For those who have not purchased any of Alexandre's material from eyesandminds.com - please do. I just purchased "Psychic Destiny" and "Oafin Jinn." Very powerful pieces. I love the thinking and concepts of each and just placed an order for his "Black School"

Looking forward to it
Thanks Alexandre
suhbreal
View Profile
New user
Pittsburgh, PA
87 Posts

Profile of suhbreal
"The Black School" is absolutely fantastic. Great presentational ideas. A 'can't go wrong' purchase.
mannimiguel
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of mannimiguel
Eddie104 what is the basic effect for Oafin Jinn? When I looked at the description it was so sketchy, that I couldn't really consider laying my money down? Have you performed it yet for people?
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
All of his stuff is great....Especially for the PRICE!
Dave
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
I appreciate the comments, there was a lot of work put into the book and eBooks. Thank you.

Oafin Jinn: It's pretty much as described below:

“Ever since the days of ancient Arabia, people have sought to gain magical knowledge from the Jinn. Of all the supernatural beings, few stir the imagination, as do the Jinn. Today you will be one of the few who gains knowledge from a Jinni ... a fortune telling Jinni, Oafin Jinn, who has resided in this tiny bottle for hundreds of years” ... and so you begin this wonderful effect that will touch a participant by leaving them with a fortune and a lucky token to take home.

This eBook includes the bonus routine: NOWHERE TO BE FOUND where a selected card vanishes, never to be found, from a deck of cards!

I have performed it hundreds of times over the years and it never fails to please. Women often say it's "cute". It boggles the minds of some. Super easy to do though it takes a little practice to get it just right. It does require a couple of very inexpensive props most of which you likely already have. If not, you should get them as they are very worthwhile in general.
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Just a quick mention that a couple of people who've purchased eBooks from my wesbite have not noticed that some of them are immediate downloads. This info should be in red letters near the bottom.
Anabelle
View Profile
Special user
951 Posts

Profile of Anabelle
I've performed nowhere to be found and really like it, but oafin jinn I just can't perform, me and the prop necessary just don't get along. I like the thinking and concepts as well and have learned quite a bit from reading his work. And as far as the 5 dollar ebooks (alexandre and andrew mayne) no, you can't beat the price!

Anabelle
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Alexandre's E-books (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL