The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Kurotsuke for kids (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mannimiguel
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of mannimiguel
Has anyone ever tried this for children? If so, what prop changes did you make? I have a mindreading monkey in my act and I thought this might work.
threecardmonte
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of threecardmonte
Wow, I never thought about doing this for kids. I think there is some real potential. Tim
mannimiguel
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of mannimiguel
Tim,

I guess what I'm thinking is to perhaps present it like a lottery where someone wins a prize (after the final "stone" is revealed by the mindreading monkey). One big issue is what to use for the children to select.
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4571 Posts

Profile of Payne
I've done this in my Harry Potter Show, revealing which child holds the Gryfyndor House Ring and in my Edgar Allen Poe Show, revealing which teen is the murderer in the cased of the Tell Tale TelleTubbie.
"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Yes, just starting doing this for all my kids shows (7 and older), very strong and impresses the adults.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Kurotsuke for kids (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL