The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Dove Training and Flying... (VLaraway and Jack) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
sperris
View Profile
Special user
http://www.Anti-Conjuror.com
880 Posts

Profile of sperris
Ionic breeze filters are bad for you? That totally sucks...anyone use any other kinds of filters that they recommend?
DANSPERRY.COM
JustinDavid
View Profile
Veteran user
370 Posts

Profile of JustinDavid
Well as an ex-employee of Pets-mart (sigh).. I can speak for them and tell you they should have some vitamins and definitely have the grit. Keep me updated.. its been awhile.. thankfully.. heh.

When I got my first bird.. Shadow.. she took to training just as yours is. Needless to say, she's the flyback bird. If you ever get bigger into dove magic, that will sure come in handy. Just ask any worker that has had that certain bird that just flys into oblivion whenever it feels like it.
Newly renovated and ready to be explored:

www.JustinDavidMagic.com
magicmanila
View Profile
New user
Washington DC
88 Posts

Profile of magicmanila
Good job vinnie

Although we do have grits available here, and I do use them, can fine sand be used as an alternative for grits? They are made of corals, shells etc.
PERFORM MAGIC AND NOT "PUZZLES" so the audience wont try to "figure out how its done".

KEEP THE MAGIC ALIVE!!!
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5148 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Magicmanila, absolutely. Shells and sand are great as grit.
Where the magic begins
Vinnie Laraway
View Profile
Inner circle
1273 Posts

Profile of Vinnie Laraway
Thanks a lot guys!! I will definetly swing past Petsmart this weekend!

And thanks Magicmanila!!

-Vinnie

PS... In Doves 101 with Andy Amyx, he glues sand paper to their perches so that they can file their nails without having to cut them... Any of you guys do it?
sperris
View Profile
Special user
http://www.Anti-Conjuror.com
880 Posts

Profile of sperris
I use to do it, but learned that if the doves get the glue in the paper it could turn really bad. Use the ruff perches that you can get at like petsmart or petco.
DANSPERRY.COM
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Dove Training and Flying... (VLaraway and Jack) (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL