The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » New to kid show magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Paolo Venturini
View Profile
Veteran user
Lucca (I.) - New York City
385 Posts

Profile of Paolo Venturini
Quote:
On 2006-01-24 18:33, magicman226 wrote:
D'lites are like the best for kids. I personally don't think you need a routine. I do it at kid shows all the time and they LOVE it.

I do it for adults, (butt part included) and love it! Classy people love more...
magicman226
View Profile
Loyal user
San Antonio, Texas
234 Posts

Profile of magicman226
Would a folding table from Wal-mart be good?
Cory Gallupe
View Profile
Inner circle
Nova Scotia, Canada
1272 Posts

Profile of Cory Gallupe
Ya, I think that's the one I have. But it is kinda low. I mean, if you do the cups and balls, the final loads are hard to do because you cant hide your hand under the table. I want a higher table so I can hide my hand, natually, out of view from the audience so they cant see what Im loading. With these tables there is nowhere to hide. Any other cheap tables I could use guys?
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
Well there are these two tables that I have they are just used to set stuff on and they are like TV trays from wal-mart built out of wood . they were around 10$ CAD each
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Magicman,

I've been performing one hour shows for as long as I can remember but like one of the posters mentioned that's come with years of experience. I perform 1 hr shows regularly for the Arts Council. My birthday parties shows are aprox 45 mins performance and 15 mins balloons. You may want to check out the Lil Darlings Forum for some great tips on what works best at kids shows.

Good luck to you!

Chrystal
threecardmonte
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of threecardmonte
I do a 45 minute show for kids. It is not too long if you are keeping their attention and they are having a good time.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » New to kid show magic (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL