The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Equivoque them ants away (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

blindbo
View Profile
Special user
Bucks County, PA
790 Posts

Profile of blindbo
As hap and chance, I find a statement that says ants won't cross flour. I'm assuming they'll cross other substances that look like flour.
Effect: Two circles are drawn with flour. Spec is asked to choose one. A small number of ants are placed within each circle. Your mental powers prevent the ants from moving outside the selected circle. The others charge out freely.

Use it with my blessings, folks.
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Thanks, Blindbo! I have an assortment of powders left over from cleaning all my cards. I'm adding a pyrotechnical touch to your effect with left-over coffee creamer!
foreign correspondent, z and lt

inner being worker
Sfarad
View Profile
Loyal user
Israel
233 Posts

Profile of Sfarad
Hehe nice idea...I'll try to come up with a suggestion that I draw a circle and the chosen one - well the spec will try to enter into it, but the harder he tries. . .
Nice idea mate.
'Magic is the bloodstream of the universe. Forget all you know or think you know! All that you require, is your intuition'.
Salem
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of Salem
This idea works for other insects too. There is a substance that is called dimatious earth (sp?) it is ground up fossils I think. It's available in most gardening centers and some pool filters use it. Gardners sprinkle it around plants to prevent slugs and snails from approaching. Even though it feels smooth to us it tears up the slugs. Of course you would have to have a very patient audience to wait for a snail!

Salem
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Equivoque them ants away (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL